Healthcare IT Market Size is segmented By Product and Services (Clinical and Imaging IT Solutions, Diagnostic ITSolutions, eHealth, Healthcare Business Intelligence, Others), By End-Use (Provider (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Ambulatory Care Centers, Diagnostic & Imaging Centers, Others), Payer (Private Payers, Public Payers, Others)), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2030
[150 Pages Report] Healthcare IT Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecast period (2023-2030).
Healthcare IT Market Summary
By Product and Services, By End-User and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
For More Insights about the Market Request Free Sample
Healthcare IT Market Growth
- Increasing Government support to Healthcare IT Solutions
- Use of big data by Healthcare IT Companies in healthcare services
- Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions
- Focus on quality improvement of care and clinical outcomes are favoring the growth of Global Healthcare IT Market.
Features of this report
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Healthcare IT Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies which comprise most of the Healthcare IT Market Share:
- GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Wipro, Citius Tech, Cerner, IBM, Oracle, SAS, and McKesson.
- The Global Healthcare IT market is segmented by Business Segment, Component, and Delivery Mode.
- By Business Segment, the market is classified into Clinical and Imaging IT Solutions, Diagnostic IT Solutions, eHealth and Healthcare Business Intelligence.
- By End-User, the market is categorized into Provider and Payer.
- Based on Mode of Delivery, the market is segmented as Web-based, On-premise, and Cloud-based.
- Web-based segmented occupies the biggest pie in the Healthcare IT Market Share. Cost-effectiveness, Minimised data theft etc., are the factors mainly favoring the growth of this segment.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into software, hardware, and healthcare IT services market.
- The software segment is occupying the largest part of the Healthcare IT market according to this type of classification.
Global Healthcare IT Market Geographical Share
- The report segments the geographies by regions that include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is leading the Healthcare IT market with a major contribution from the US and Canada.
- The Asia Pacific is also considered as a major region in this market.
- Growing medical needs, expanding healthcare industry mainly in China and India are majorly contributing to the growth in this region.
Key takeaways from this report
Professionals purchasing a DMI report on Global Healthcare IT market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of Healthcare IT Market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Healthcare IT to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key products of all major market players
Buy this report
Request new version
Which region leading the global market during 2023-2030?
North America is leading the Healthcare IT market with a major contribution from the US and Canada.
Who are the key players in Healthcare IT Market?
Major players are Wipro, Citius Tech, Cerner, IBM, Oracle, SAS.