TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DATAM INTELLIGENCE and its affiliates and sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our research.
- You agree not to resell any part of the data/report you receive from us in a manner that competes with our products and services without the express written permission of DATAM INTELLIGENCE .
- DATAM INTELLIGENCE is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you directly or indirectly, as a result of our delay in/failure to deliver the data/report due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to natural disasters, labor strikes, war, riot, civil disorder, embargo and government regulations or restrictions of any and all kinds. Delivery time shall be extended in such conditions, allowing us reasonable time to fulfill your requirements.
- A purchase order sent by you shall be construed to be a written acceptance of this quotation and offer to sell. However, unless accepted in writing by an authorized employee of DATAM INTELLIGENCE , any terms and conditions contained in any purchase order, acceptance, acknowledgment, or other documents that you submit to DATAM INTELLIGENCE that are inconsistent with, different from, or add to the terms and conditions of this quotation will be null and void. The terms and conditions of this quotation shall control in their stead.
- Due to the format of delivery of our research studies, we cannot accept refunds. However, analyst support will be provided to address any queries post-purchase.
- You may not terminate the contract created upon acceptance of this offer, and you agree to make the payment in full as laid out in this document.