Global Water Enhancers Market is segmented By Source (Vegetables, Tea Leaves, Coconut, Fruits), By End-User (Flavored, Enhanced (fitness/energy drinks)), By Active Ingredients (Vitamins, Electrolytes, Sweeteners, Anti-oxidants, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Water enhancers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Agricultural Micronutrients are essential for plant growth and play a crucial role in balanced crop nutrition. Lack of any of the micronutrients can limit the soil growth even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.
- The market is driven by several factors such as micronutrient deficiency, growing food demand and shrinking farmland and focus on agricultural productivity. But the market is restrained by factors such as lack of awareness, diagnosis issues, ana d micronutrient toxicity.
What’s trending in the Agriculture Micronutrients Market?
Growing Food Demand and Shrinking Farm Land
- The demand for food is increasing as the population is overgrowing. To meet the requirement of a growing population, agriculture production is growing by using new and improvised techniques.
- Increasing urbanization and less availability of arable land are motivating farmers to adopt efficient crop protection techniques such as the application of micronutrients.
- Within the 13 billion hectares of total land, only 1.6 billion is under farmland production; 36% of that land is in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, 39% in the Asia Pacific, 15% in North America and the remaining 10% in Latin America.
- The most potent forces driving demand for agriculture micronutrients include the need for crop intensification, the FAO estimates suggest that ~80% of crop production growth by 2050 is expected to come from higher yields, but land available for farming will also have to expand, which is difficult in the present scenario.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Comprehensive Product Analysis of Agriculture Micronutrients Market
- The Global Agricultural Micronutrients Market is segmented by types such as Zinc, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Boron, Molybdenum and Others. Based on form, the market is segmented into Chelated and Non-Chelated.
- The market is segmented by crop types such as Cereals, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, and Others. Further based on applications, it is segmented into Soil, Foliar, Fertigation and Others.
Industry Forecast, by region
- The report segments the geographies by areas, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Agrium Inc., AkzoNobel N.V., Auriga Industries A/S, BASF SE, Coromandel International Ltd., Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Sapec SA, The Mosaic Company, Valagro, Yara International ASA, Nufarm, and Land O’lakes.
Ready-to-drink Coffee Market