Global Cold Pressed Juice Market is segmented By Type (Vegetable Juices, Fruit Juices, Blends), By Distributional Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-stores, Convenience Stores, Other Food & Beverage Retailers), By Nature (Non-organic, Organic), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The market for Cold Pressed Juice is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Increasing demand for healthier and natural ingredients or products in daily diets has created enormous scope for Juice manufacturers.
- DataM analyses the complete scenario of Cold Pressed Juice Market, market segmentation, geographical analysis, companies, trends, and opportunities in the market.
- Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of nutrients which help in enhancing skincare and reduce the risk of diseases.
- High competition witnessed from substitutes is a significant drawback factor. However, the wide availability of fruits and vegetables has further enhanced the market.
- Regarding the types, Blends has the highest market share and is expected to witness the same during the forecast period (2018-2025).
- Consumers prefer blends over others owing to price and nutrient content. Also, recommendations from nutritionist improve the market as well.
- Increasing demand for on-the-go foods demands healthy options and convenient foods has helped North America to stay ahead in the race. The millennial generation is keen in observing what they consume; all these reasons further push the market in this region.
- However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Vegetable Juices
- Fruit Juices
By Distributional Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Other Food & Beverage Retailers
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
- This market is highly fragmented and competitive. It has a high number of players with a global presence and region-based players.
- The principal competitive factors which differentiate each player are the pricing, regional-based flavors, quality, and packaging.
- Main strategies preferred by the players are geographical penetration through the acquisition of local players or entering into collaborations.
- The market is further categorized based on the types which include Vegetable Juices, Fruit Juices, Blends. Segmentation by nature comprises Non-organic and Organic.
- The market is segmented by Distributional Channel such as Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-stores, Convenience Stores and other Food Retailers.
- The report segments geographies by region which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Scope of the report :
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report profiles companies like PepsiCo, Starbucks, Hain Celestial, Suja Life, Evergreen Juices Inc., Pressed Juicery, Liquiteria, Evolution Press, JustPressed and Juice Generation.
Functional Beverages Market
Juices Processing Enzymes Market
Organic Juices Market