Battery Separator Market
- The market valuation of global Battery Separator Market stood at USD xx million in 2018.
- The forecasted valuation in 2025 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2025).
Scope of the Battery Separator Market Report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- This report profiles companies like Asahi Kasei, Toray Industry, Freudenberg, SK Innovation, Entek International, Sumitomo Chemical, Ube Industries, Dreamweaver International, Bernard Dumas, W-Scope Industries, Porous Power Technologies, and Daramic.
Segmentation of global battery separator Market
- The global Battery Separator Market is segmented-
- By type into Lithium-Ion, Lead-Acid, and Others.
- By Material, the market is segmented into Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), and Others.
- Further, based on application, the market is segmented into Automotive, Industrial, Electronics, and Others.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW.
Asia Pacific is dominating the global battery separator market where China has the major market share due to increasing production of automobile and growing demand for RVs and HEVs.
Growth factors of global battery separator Market
- Global Battery Separator Market growth is driven by several factors such as rising demand for electric vehicles, hybrid-electric vehicles, growing advanced technology in batteries, and decreasing prices of lithium-ion batteries.
- Lithium-ion is the major segment of global battery separator market in 2016 due to its increasing demand in different end-user applications such as industrial, consumer electronics, automotive, and others. The growing use of electric vehicles (EV) and HEVs are driving the growth of Lithium-ion battery separator market.
In 2025, the market is expected to grow by approx. 54 GW hrs. The demand for lithium-ion batteries in consumer electronics such as mobile phones and tablets is also increasing.
Reasons to purchase this report
- To visualize the composition of the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- To identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Battery Separator to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Battery Separator market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key Battery Separator products of all major market players
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Battery Separator Market
1.Battery Separator Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Battery Separator Market – Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Battery Separator Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.1 By Application
4.2 By Type
4.3 By Material
4.3.1 Polyethylene (PE)
4.3.2 Polypropylene (PP)
5. Geographic Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1 The USA
5.2.3 The UK
5.2.5 Rest of Europe
5.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4 South America
5.4.3 Rest of South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Company Benchmarking
6.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7. Company Profiles*
7.1 Asahi Kasei
7.2 Toray Industry
7.4 SK Innovation
7.5 Entek International
7.6 Sumitomo Chemical
7.7 Ube Industries
7.8 Dreamweaver International
7.9 Bernard Dumas
7.10 W-Scope Industries
7.11 Porous Power Technologies
8.2 List of Charts/Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us