Breaking NewsICON TO MAKE USE OF INTEL'S PHARMA ANALYTIC'S PLATFORM TO ENABLE REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING. YOUTHISME ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING PLATFORM TO SUPPORT BROADER RANGE OF BIOMETRIC DEVICES..
Last updated on: August 13, 2018 | Available Format
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Report SummaryLast Updated On: August 13, 2018
Remote Patient Monitoring Market
- The global Remote Patient Monitoring Market was valued at USD 557 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10%. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the global Remote Patient Monitoring market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- The research also revealed that the global Remote Patient Monitoring Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) facilitates clinicians to monitor vital health indicators of a patient over long distances. It involves the use of devices such as sensors and detectors to measure vital signs and transmit the data to clinician.
Growth factors for global RPM Market:
- The Remote Patient Monitoring market is expected to grow due to the continuous increase in the number of patients suffering from chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Reduction in clinic visit time and associated hospital healthcare cost is another significant factor contributing to market growth. However, concern regarding security and privacy issues related to health data is a major barrier to market growth.
- The market focus is shifting towards developing easy-to-use monitoring devices with layered data security.
Segmentation of global RPM market:
- The global Remote Patient Monitoring market report segments the market by product type, by application, by end-user, and by region. Depending on the indication for which the remote monitoring device is being used, the market is segmented into – Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Sleep apnea, Respiratory disorders.
- On the basis of product type, the market is categorized into cardiac monitors, respiratory monitors, hematology monitors, and vital signs monitors.
- Cardiac monitors accounts for the largest market share in the global RPM market due to continuous rise in number of patients with cardiovascular diseases, which is the leading cause of death worlwide.
- According to WHO, an estimated 17.7 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in 2015, representing 31% of all global deaths. Using cardiac monitors can help prevent cardiac failure and could therefore reduce the number of deaths from cardiovascular diseases.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. The market is dominated by North America, with US being the largest market in this region.
Features of this report:
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report also profiles the following companies, which take a major part of the global Remote Patient Monitoring market share including Aerotel Medical Systems, Biotronik, Boston Scientific Corporation, General Electric Company, Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories, and Omron Corporation.
Key takeaways from this report:
The professional purchasing the DMI report on global sesame seeds market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the Remote Patient Monitoring market across each indication, in terms of type and treatment options, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Remote Patient Monitoring market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Remote Patient Monitoring market – level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Remote Patient Monitoring of all major market players
Professionals who can derive maximum benefits out of this report:
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of ContentsLast Updated On: August 13, 2018
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
- Rising incidence chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes
- Reduced hospital visits and associated cost
3.2 Market Restraints
- Data security and Privacy concerns
- Strict regulatory framework
3.3 Threats and Opportunities
3.2 Porter’s 5 Forces
Chapter 4 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Market Analysis
4.1. Remote Patient Monitoring Market- By Product Type
- Cardiac Monitors
- Respiratory Monitors
- Hematology Monitors
- Vital Signs Monitors
- Remote Patient Monitoring Market – By Application
4.2.1 Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disorders
- Sleep apnea
- Remote Patient Monitoring Market – By End User
- Long Term Centres
- Home healthcare
Chapter 5 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Geographical Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The USA
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
5.5 Rest of the World
Chapter 6 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Mergers and Acquisitions Analysis
6.3. New Product Launches
Chapter 7 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Company Profiles
Aerotel Medical Systems
Boston Scientific Corporation
General Electric Company
Chapter 8 Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market – Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us