Global Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices Market is segmented By Product Type (High Acuity Monitors, Mid Acuity Monitors, Low Acuity Monitors), By End User (Hospital, Physician Clinics, Home healthcare), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices market is expected to grow at a significant rate, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.0% to reach USD 5 billion by 2029.
- Multiparameter patient monitoring includes devices used for continuous monitoring of physiological and vital parameters such as temperature, blood pressure, oxygen saturation in blood, respiration rate, and capnography in patients constantly. These types of monitors are used in emergency settings, operation theatres, intensive care units, and physician’s clinics.
- The market is driven by the growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. Over 35 million people are suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Japan, Europe, and the US. However, the high cost and low accuracy of these devices are some of the major factors restraining the growth of the market.
- A significant trend in the multiparameter patient monitoring device market is the increased adoption of portable multiparameter monitors.
- The Global Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices market report segments the market by type, by end-user, and by region. By type of monitor, the multiparameter patient monitoring equipment market can be categorized into low acuity monitors, mid acuity monitors, and high acuity monitors.
- High acuity monitors are further sub-divided into critical care monitors, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible monitors, and perioperative monitors. Low acuity monitors include ambulatory monitors and vital sign monitors. Mid acuity monitors include emergency care monitors and post-anesthesia care monitors.
- By the end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, Physician Clinics, Home Healthcare, and Others. Hospitals will remain the critical end-user of Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring devices while the home healthcare segment will be the fastest-growing segment.
- Regionally, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. North America dominates the global Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices market due to an evolved healthcare system. By 2023, 51% of the total market share of multi-parameter patient monitoring equipment is expected to be taken up by North America.
- The report also profiles the following companies in the Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices market – GE Healthcare, Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Philips Healthcare, Schiller AG, Mindray Medical International Limited, Spacelabs Healthcare, and many more.
- High Acuity Monitors
- Mid Acuity Monitors
- Low Acuity Monitors
- Physician Clinic
- Home healthcare
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Critical Care Equipment Market
ICU Products Market