Feed Yeast Market
- The valuation of global feed yeast market stood at USD xx million in 2016, USD xx million in 2017. The forecasted valuation of the market in 2025 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Focus on animal welfare and nutrition, growth in compound feed consumption are increasing the demand for the use of animal feed yeast in the regular fodder for the animals.
Feed Yeast Market Driver
- Antibiotics which improve the growth performance have been widely used in animal production for decades worldwide. But usage of antibiotics is causing anti-microbial resistance as microbes are becoming resistant to antibiotics. This is affecting the peoples health conditions and immunity.
- Due to this reason, the European Union banned the use of antibiotics in 2016. According to data provided by European Medical Agency, Governments of the US, Australia and New Zealand and countries like Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Australia, Slovenia, Finland, Lithuania, Denmark etc., have considerably reduced the usage of antibiotics keeping the public wellness as a consideration.
- To overcome this problem, as a way out, farmers started looking out for natural additives to boost up the growth and productivity of the animals. Feed yeast is one of the most important and efficient among such additive. It helps in increasing the productivity by improving nutrient digestion, utilization and reducing the risk of rumen acidosis in animals. Feed yeast, being a natural and easily available additive reduces the handling and overall cost of the fodder.
- All the nations are collectively working towards the ban on antibiotics, which is creating a scope for expansion of feed yeast market globally.
Feed Yeast Market Segmentation
Feed Yeast Market is segmented based on additives such as live cell yeast, spent yeast, dry yeast, derivatives, and others. The market is further segmented based on end-users such as poultry, ruminants, swine, and others. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Novus International, Corbion Purac, Perstorp Holdings Ab, Jefo Nutrition Inc., BASF SE, Yara International, Impextraco, Biomin, Kemira OYJ and Kemin.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualise the composition of the feed yeast market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in feed yeast by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on feed yeast to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the feed yeast market level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key feed yeast products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Chapter 1 Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 Animal Feed Yeast Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 Animal Feed Yeast Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4 Animal Feed Yeast- Additive Analysis
4.1 Feed Yeast Overview (Market Share of the Additives)
4.2.1 By Additive
22.214.171.124 Live Cell Yeast
126.96.36.199 Spent Yeast
188.8.131.52 Dry Yeast
Chapter 5 Animal Feed Yeast- Livestock Analysis
5.1 Feed Yeast-livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
Chapter 6 Animal Feed Yeast- Geographical Analysis
6.1 Feed Yeast- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
6.2 North America
6.2.1 The USA
6.3 South America
6.4.2 The United Kingdom
Chapter 7 Animal Feed Yeast- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8 Animal Feed Yeast- Company Profiles
8.1 Novus International
8.2 Corbion Purac
8.3 Perstorp Holdings Ab
8.4 Jefo Nutrition Inc.
8.5 BASF SE
8.6 Yara International
8.9 Kemira OYJ
Chapter 9 Animal Feed Yeast- Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us