Global Vendor Neutral Archives (VNA) and PACS Market is segmented By Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Cloud Hosted, Hybrid VNA), By Product Type (Imaging Modalities, PACS, VNA Software, Data Storage Solutions, Data Centres), By Usage (Single Department, Multiple Department, Multiple Sites), By End-user (Software Vendors, Infrastructure Vendors), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) and PACS Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Increasing demand for universalization of medical image archiving,
- Growing demand for storage of non-image medical data,
- Reducing data storage costs and
- High-level integration with the EHR industry.
- However, the market is affected by the availability of long-term data which further affects the decisions of service providers. The market growth is also hindered by the extended product lifecycle and even by the fact that both VNA & PACS are not stand-alone products.
- Workflow is the major challenge in the healthcare sector, as the informational processes must be adequately streamlined to deliver the right treatment for the respective patient.
- Though many technologies made their way to this market, VNA has made its mark and for all the right reasons.
- Neutrality is the primary focus of VNA. Data storage at non-proprietary and interchangeable formats differentiates the VNA from others.
- Also, owing to the high volume of medical images, providers are looking for better approaches to access and store them.
- Moreover, VNA makes it easier by separating the imaging layer from the archiving layer. All the factors are contributing to the growth of the market.
- According to the study in 2016, around 35% of the American hospitals have adopted VNA, and another 20-25 percent were planning to implement this approach in their organizations.
- Global Vendor Neutral Archive and PACS Market consist of the following segments based on the product: Imaging Modalities, PACS, VNA Software, Data Storage Solutions, and Datacenters.
- The market is also segmented based on delivery mode into on-premise, cloud-hosted, and Hybrid VNA. Further, the market has the following categories based on the usage: single, multiple departments, and multiple sites. Finally, the market is classified by the end-users into software vendors and Infrastructure vendors.
- High security and better access to the data have led the On-premise category to hold the lion's share of the market based on delivery mode.
- Enhanced data control and high security are the major factors that differentiate on-premise from others.
- Also, the growth of healthcare centers and demand for individual data centers are poised to extend the market in the coming years.
- However, high costs incurred in this segment restrict the on-premise market growth. This factor has created an opportunity for the Hybrid VNA, which involves cloud-based components for storage. Medium and small-scale medical data centers are implementing this strategy for the past few years. This is expected to grow at a higher growth rate in this segment.
- The report on Global Vendor Neutral Archive and PACS market also provides geographical analysis. North America has the largest market for VNA & PACS, due to the acts such as HITECH and ACA.
- The same trend will be witnessed in the coming years in this region. India, China, and Australia are expected to have a large market shortly. This can be attributed to government support and increasing awareness regarding the efficiency of the product. The major companies in the VNA & PACS market include IBM, Dell, Toshiba, and Siemens.
Scope of the report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes AGFA Healthcare, ACUO Technologies, Novarad Corporation, Fujifilm Corporation, IBM, Dell, Toshiba Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, TeraMedica, and GE Healthcare
Why should I purchase this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Vendor Neutral Archive and PACS market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global VNA & PACS by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Vendor Neutral Archive and PACS market-level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Excel data sheet with the supporting database.
Cloud Infrastructure Market
Cloud Access Security Brokers Market