SKU: DMD127 | Published On: | Available Formats
Please Enter the information below
CMS-Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Some of the recent developments contributing to the growth of the global Sleep Apnea Devices market are:
• In Jan 2018, ResMed joined MedTech Europe, to make innovative medical technology and health solutions that are available to people.
• In May 2017, Fisher & Paykel launched the advanced F&P SleepStyle CPAP Device, which is developed for usage in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep specialists and obstructive sleep apnea, or OSA patients.
• In Oct 2017, ResMed presented AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask CPAP treatment in Europe region to provide patients with several options for a stable mask seal with comfortable night sleep.
Few of the key players in the global Sleep Apnea Devices market include
• Philips Healthcare
• Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
• Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
• Natus Medical Incorporated
• Nihon Kohden Corporation
• Invacare Corporation
• sleep score
• BMC Medical Co.Ltd
• The Therapeutic devices segment accounted for the largest market segment. Within this segment, the oral appliances segment is the fastest growing segment due to the rising issues related to positive airway pressure (PAP) devices and advantages of oral appliances over other therapies like convenience, enhanced patient comfort, noninvasiveness, and others.
• North America is leading the global Sleep Apnea Devices market due to rising incidence of Sleep Apnea, increasing awareness towards the sleep disorder, and increasing government initiatives for the treatment of sleep apnea.
• Home care segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing preference for home care in sleep apnea diagnosed patients.
• Visualize the composition of the global Sleep Apnea Devices market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in global Sleep Apnea Devices market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the worldwide Sleep Apnea Devices market.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players
• Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Suppliers Power
3.3.2 Buyer Power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of New Entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.1. By Type
4.1.1 Therapeutic Devices
126.96.36.199 Adaptive Servo-Ventilation (ASV) Devices
188.8.131.52 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices
184.108.40.206.1 Auto Positive Airway Pressure (APAP)
220.127.116.11.2 Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) Devices
18.104.22.168.3 Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
22.214.171.124 Oxygen Devices
126.96.36.199.1 Oxygen Concentrators
188.8.131.52.2 Portable Oxygen Concentrators
184.108.40.206.3 Liquid Portable Oxygen
220.127.116.11 Oral Appliances
18.104.22.168 Masks & Accessories
4.1.2 Diagnostic Devices
22.214.171.124 Actigraphy Devices
126.96.36.199 Polysomnography Devices (PSG)
188.8.131.52 Pulse Oximeters
4.2. Segmentation by End-User
4.2.2 Home Care
5.1. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. North America
5.3.1. The USA
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
6.1 Market Share/Rank Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7.2 Philips Healthcare
7.3 Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
7.4 Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
7.5 Natus Medical Incorporated
7.7 Nihon Kohden Corporation
7.8 Invacare Corporation
7.9 sleep score
7.10 BMC Medical Co.Ltd
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us
*Note: Additional company profiles will be included on request
Quick Fact: 7 of 10 customers Tailor their reports
10-year historic data for 1000+ markets
Ground-Zero understanding of the market with inputs from relevant industry association members
Tailored interviews with manufacturers, buyers, sellers, distributers and retailers for five-frame understanding of the market
Analysis of publicly available white label papers, news announcements, press releases, financial reports and reliable paid consulting data
7-step data formulation for market analysis and forecasts, under thorough scrutiny of industry-specific consultants with over 20+ years of expertise