Railway Management System Market
- The global railway management system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach a market value of USD XXXX million by 2026.
- The railway system has integration technologies, i.e., analog components converging more and more with digital computerized equipment, servers, sensors interconnected by different and more open communication networks.
- The global railway management system market is anticipated to increase due to the rise of partnership, automation technologies, government initiatives to improve the adoption of the Internet of things (IoT), and hyper-urbanization. In the coming years, it could witness the expansion of the managed services rising at a higher rate across various Railway stations and trains.
Railway Management System Market Dynamcis
- Increased adoption of communication and management systems will drive the railway management system market globally.
- The Semi or fully autonomous and alternatively propelled car systems will be increased in coming years and stand to be the significant competitor by 2030 to electrified rail mass transit. This could be possible if they can reach and demonstrate the safety level expected for driverless and public transport.
- Thus the growth in free rail development will drive the global railway management system market.
- The rail traffic management system has a growing market with increasing innovative solutions in traffic management and the increasing government initiatives for the development of railway management systems.
- The Expensive deployment cost at the initial stage of the management system in railway is hampering the growth of the global railway management system market.
Railway Management System Segmentation
- The railway management system market is segmented on by solution type which includes Rail Traffic Management System, Rail Communication and Networking System, Rail Operations Management System, Rail Control System, and Others.
By Service Type
- Consulting Service
- System Integration and Development
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Railway Management System Market Geographical Share
- The European railway management system market is the fastest growing market, and it is expected to develop positively in the forecasting period, due to the high adoption of Internet of Things (IoT), owing to adequate technology infrastructure, and increasing demand of railway management system tools.
Railway Management System Companies
- The increase in innovative solution and developments agreements by the major players are the key strategies followed by major players in the global railway management system market.
- In September 2018, ABB has won orders worth over USD 100 million from Swiss train manufacturer Stadler. The rule defines, ABB will supply state of the art traction equipment for more than 160 trains serving urban, regional and long-distance routes in Europe and the US.
- In September 2018, Alstom has launched StationOne, at InnoTrans in Berlin, the first online marketplace dedicated to the railway sector, connecting professionals who aim to improve their operational performance.
- The platform is designed as an efficient way for both to promote and get access to a broader choice of products and services in the railway sector.
- In September 2017, Cisco, ScotRail, CGI, Network Rail Telecoms and Wittes have announced their collaboration on an Innovate UK and RSSB funded proof of concept to enable super-fast Wi-Fi on trains (Project SWIFT). The project will show the fastest in-train Wi-Fi service in the world, allowing users to experience Internet speeds on the goof up to 300 Mbps.
- In April 2017, Cisco has estimated to spend around USD 30 billion over the next 15 years on IoT projects for the railroad industry, and have been working to design network solutions to implementation challenges.
Reasons for purchasing this report?
• Visualize the composition of the railway management system market across each indication, regarding by material type, by design type, and by vehicle type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in railway management system market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the railway management system market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the railway management system products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Railway Management System Market
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the market
2. Industry Trends
2.1. Key Market Trends and Developments in railway management system Market
3. Market Outlook
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Product-based Analysis
4.1. BY SOLUTION TYPE
4.1.1. Rail Traffic Management System
4.1.2. Rail Communication and Networking System
4.1.3. Rail Operations Management System
4.1.4. Rail Control System
4.2. BY SERVICE TYPE
4.2.1. Consulting Service
4.2.2. System Integration and Development
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. South America
5.3.3. Rest of South America
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6. Competitive Trends
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies by market players
7. Company Profiles
7.2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
7.3. General Electric Company
7.4. ABB Group
7.5. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
7.6. Hitachi, Ltd.
7.7. Bombardier Inc.
7.9. Siemens AG
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us