Global Automotive Air Filter Market is segmented By Type (Paper Air Filters, Gauze Air Filters, Foam Air Filters), By Application (Engine air filters, Cabin air filters), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, 2-Wheelers Motorcycles), By Sales Channel (Aftermarket, OEM), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2030
Automotive Air Filter Market Report Overview
The 150 pages automotive air filter market report provides an analysis of the market size, current trends, competitive landscape, and future market outlook. The demand for automotive air filters is increasing due to the rising awareness regarding air pollution and the need to improve air quality. The market is witnessing a surge in demand from the Asia-Pacific region, driven by the growing automotive industry and increasing disposable income. The competitive rivalry in the market is intensifying, with major players such as Mann+Hummel, Donaldson Company, Inc., Mahle GmbH and others actively operating in the market.
Automotive Air Filter Market Scope and Summary
By Type, By Application, By Vehicle Type, By Sales Channel, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
- An air filter is a component that removes particulate matter and other impurities from the air. An air filter is an essential part of any IC Engine Vehicle. Air Filter increases fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong engine life.
Automotive Air Filter Market Dynamics and Trends
- The Air Filter market is driven by new automotive sales. However, the requirement for a change of air filter at regular intervals is a critical restraint for the market.
- Government regulations regarding emissions are shaping the automotive air filter market. Electric Vehicles & rules regarding fossil fuel vehicles will impact the market in the long run.
- The increasing market share of electric vehicles is hurting the air filter market. Many countries are passing legislation banning new sales of fossil fuel-based cars partially or entirely in the future.
Automotive Air Filter Market Segmentation and Shares
- The automotive air filter market is segmented by Type, application, vehicle type, and sales channel.
- By Type, the market is segmented into Paper Air Filters, Gauze Air Filters, and Foam Air Filters. Paper air filters are relatively inexpensive. Gauze filter costs more than paper filter but has a much longer life. Foam filter mostly uses polyurethane foam. They are the least environmentally friendly and might restrict airflow.
- They are not as popular as Paper or Gauze filters.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Engine air filters, and Cabin air filters. For each gallon of fuel burned, the engine uses up to 10,000 gallons of air. So Engine air filter is essential in every vehicle. Air constriction matters less for a cabin filter than an engine filter.
- Cabin filters have to trap microscopic particulate matter. Cabin filters often qualify as semi- or full HEPA (High-efficiency particulate air filters).
- By Vehicle Type, the market is segmented into Passenger cars, Commercial Vehicles, and 2-Wheelers. Passenger cars are the most significant segment in the market with increasing car sales.
Automotive Air Filter Market Geographical Analysis
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific, rest of the world. Asia remains the leader in the automotive air filter market due to China & India. In China, the air filter market growth in automotive sales will be offset by the increasing adoption of electric vehicles.
- The USA dominates the market with increasing sales in the vehicle segment. In the 2-Wheeler portion, India has become the most significant market surpassing China.
Automotive Air Filter Companies and Competitive Landscape
- The air filter needs to be changed after a certain period, so the aftermarket for the air filter market is enormous due to a large number of existing vehicles.
- Some of the major players in the market are Donaldson Company Inc, Hengst SE & Co Kg, Mann, ACDelco, Bosch, Denso, Affinia Group, Cummins, Alco, and Mahle.
- Companies are using Thermoplastics & different synthetic materials to provide longer life, and unique protective characteristics to stand competitively in the market.
The scope of the Report
- The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The automotive air filter market is segmented By Type (Paper Air Filters, Gauze Air Filters, Foam Air Filters), By Application (Engine air filters, Cabin air filters), By vehicle type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles, 2-Wheelers), and By Sales Channel (Aftermarket, OEM).
- Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
Automotive Air Purifier Market
Automotive Filters Market
Automotive Interior Market
Automotive Liquid Condenser Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy
What is the Automotive Air Filter Market growth?
The market is growing at a CAGR of 5.0%.
What is the Automotive Air Filter Market size in 2022?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2022.
Who are the key players in Automotive Air Filter Market?
Donaldson Company Inc, Hengst SE & Co Kg, Mann, ACDelco, Bosch, Denso, Affinia Group, Cummins, Alco, and Mahle.
Which is the fastest growing region in the Automotive Air Filter Market?
Among all regions, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market share during the forecast period.