In-car Entertainment Market
The Global In-car Entertainment market was valued at USD xx billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD xx billion by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026). Internet penetration in developing countries & connected car trend is going to shape the market in the future.
In-car Entertainment Market Dynamics
- Average American spends almost 300 hours driving each year. Due to urbanization, the average time spent traveling is expected to keep increasing. So In-car Entertainment has become a necessity.
- Thus driving the market for in-car entertainment.
- Automotive sales primarily drive In-car Entertainment market. Declining automotive sales is hindering the growth of In-car Entertainment market in developed countries.
- Smartphone features and high use of smartphones in the car rather than in-car audio, video and other infotainment systems are hampering the growth of in-car entertainment market globally.
In-car Entertainment Market Segmentation Analysis
- Global In-car Entertainment market is segmented by type, by connectivity, by application, and by sales channel.
- By Type, the market is segmented into Radio, Audio, and Video.
- Radio has been a default feature in cars for decades. Audio systems are standard in most vehicles for many years. Audio is the most significant segment in the In-car Entertainment market.
- Most cars have either inbuilt or external audio systems. Video systems are becoming increasingly common. Market Share of the Video segment is expected to increase in the future due to increasing internet connectivity and sophisticated display systems in vehicles.
- By connectivity, the market is segmented into the wireless/ network, Bluetooth connected and others. Vehicles with no connectivity are becoming extinct. Bluetooth connectivity is standard for the majority of new cars nowadays. In the connected car era, Embedded or Tethered Sim or Wi-Fi connected cars are becoming the norm.
In-car Entertainment Market Geography Share
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and rest of the world. China leads in the audio segment due to massive automobile production.
- Internet penetration is not widespread in developing countries. The US leads the In-car entertainment market for connected cars. Connected car trend is going to drive the In-car entertainment market in developed countries. Developing countries, In-car entertainment market is dependent on automotive sales.
In-car Entertainment Market Competitive Trends
- Aftermarket players contribute to largest market share due to the high presence of mid-range and luxury cars globally.
- Some of the biggest players in the market are Alpine Electronics, Sony, Continental, Pana-sonic, LG Electronics, Harman International, Blaupunkt, Bose Corporation, Kenwood Corporation, and Clarion Co., Ltd.
In-Car Entertainment Market Report Scope
By Product Type
- Wireless / Network
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Sales Channel
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. In-car Entertainment market segmentation By Type (Radio, Audio, and Video), By Connectivity (wireless/ network, Bluetooth and others), By Application (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), and By Sales Channel (Aftermarket, OEM). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global In-car Entertainment market across each in-dication, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in Global In-car Entertainment market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the In-car Entertainment level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Global In-car Entertainment critical products of all major market players.
- Government Agencies
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1. In-car Entertainment Market Scope and Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. In-car Entertainment Market Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. In-car Entertainment Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. In-car Entertainment market – By Type
5. In-car Entertainment market – By Connectivity
5.1. Wireless / Network
6. In-car Entertainment market – By Application
6.1. Passenger Cars
6.2. Commercial Vehicles
7. In-car Entertainment market – By sales Channel
8. Entertainment Market – Regional, Country-level Analysis
8.1. North America
8.1.1. The United States
8.2. South America
8.2.3. Rest of South America
8.3.3. United Kingdom
8.3.4. Rest of Europe
8.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.5. Rest of the world
9. In-car Entertainment market – Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Share /Rank Analysis
9.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
10. In-car Entertainment market – Company Profiles
10.1. Alpine Electronics
10.5. LG Electronics
10.6. Harman International
10.8. Bose Corporation
10.9. Kenwood Corporation
10.10. Clarion Co., Ltd.
11. In-car Entertainment market – Appendix