Global In-car Entertainment Market, is segmented By Type (Radio, video, Audio), By Connectivity(Wireless / Network, Bluetooth, Others), By Application ( Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), By Sales Channel (Aftermarket, OEM)), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029.
The In-car Entertainment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Internet penetration in developing countries & connected car trend is going to shape the market in the future.
- The average American spends almost 300 hours driving each year. Due to urbanization, the average time spent traveling is expected to keep increasing. So In-car Entertainment has become a necessity.
- Thus driving the market for in-car entertainment.
- Automotive sales primarily drive the In-car Entertainment market. Declining automotive sales is hindering the growth of the In-car Entertainment market in developed countries.
- Smartphone features and high use of smartphones in the car rather than in-car audio, video, and other infotainment systems are hampering the growth of the in-car entertainment market globally.
- The Global In-car Entertainment market is segmented by type, by connectivity, by application, and by sales channel.
- By Type, the market is segmented into Radio, Audio, and Video.
- Radio has been a default feature in cars for decades. Audio systems are standard in most vehicles for many years. Audio is the most significant segment in the In-car Entertainment market.
- Most cars have either inbuilt or external audio systems. Video systems are becoming increasingly common. Market Share of the Video segment is expected to increase in the future due to increasing internet connectivity and sophisticated display systems in vehicles.
- By connectivity, the market is segmented into the wireless/ network, Bluetooth connected, and others. Vehicles with no connectivity are becoming extinct. Bluetooth connectivity is standard for the majority of new cars nowadays. In the connected car era, Embedded or Tethered Sim or Wi-Fi-connected cars are becoming the norm.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and the rest of the world. China leads in the audio segment due to massive automobile production.
- Internet penetration is not widespread in developing countries. The US leads the In-car entertainment market for connected cars. The connected car trend is going to drive the In-car entertainment market in developed countries. In developing countries, the In-car entertainment market is dependent on automotive sales.
- Aftermarket players contribute to the largest market share due to the high presence of mid-range and luxury cars globally.
- Some of the biggest players in the market are Alpine Electronics, Sony, Continental, Pana-sonic, LG Electronics, Harman International, Blaupunkt, Bose Corporation, Kenwood Corporation, and Clarion Co., Ltd.
By Product Type
- Wireless / Network
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Sales Channel
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. In-car Entertainment market segmentation By Type (Radio, Audio, and Video), By Connectivity (wireless/ network, Bluetooth and others), By Application (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), and By Sales Channel (Aftermarket, OEM). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
Europe Electric Cargo Bikes Market
Automotive Adaptive Lighting System Market
Railway Propulsion System Market