Power Line Communication Market
- The market valuation of the global Power Line Communications market stood at USD xx million in 2018. The forecasted judgment in 2025 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2025).
Growth factors of the global power line communication market:
The global Power Line communication market’s main growth factors include the following
- Increasing advance technology in device communication,
- Low cost of deployment with ease of use and more benefits,
- Growing energy management investments and
- Increasing demand for smart grid and smart metering systems.
Segmentation of the global market and Insights:
- The market is segmented by Frequency into Narrowband and Broadband. The narrowband segment is leading the power line communication market due to rising demand for narrowband technology products from energy management and increased use of smart grid application.
- By Type, the market consists of three segments namely Hardware, Software, and Services. By Application, the market consists of the following sections: Energy Management & smart Grid and Indoor Networking. The “energy management and smart grid” application is the leading segment in power line communication due to the growing demand for intelligent metering & smart grids in different substation communication applications.
- By Solutions, the market consists of two segments in the form of PLC over AC lines and PLC over DC lines. The PLC over AC lines division is leading the market and expected to grow further grow during the forecast period due to rising use in vehicles and other applications. However, the PLC over DC lines is also overgrowing due to the increasing demand for home networking, lighting, and solar applications.
- Further, based on End-User, the market is segmented into Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Others. The commercial segment accounted for largest share and is overgrowing during the forecast period due to increasing demand for power line communication technology-based products for light control application in buildings.
- Geographically, this report divides the market into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW. Europe is dominating the global power line communication market due to the advanced metering application and increasing government initiatives for the deployment of smart meters. In Europe, Italy has the most enormous scale of intelligent meters in power line communication.
Major players in this market:
- Some leading players in Power Line communication are ABB, Siemens, Cypress Conductor, Texas Instruments, and Schneider Electric.
Recent developments in the market:
- Feb 2018- AMETEK Power Instruments, a leading player in power line communications for electric utilities has introduced the Smart-Gap product which revolutionizes the method to clear surges on power line carrier systems.
- In Oct 2017- MaxLinear, a leading provider of radio frequency (RF) and Corinex, a unique supplier of broadband solutions (BPL) cooperate to open smart metering and other smart grid solutions.
- In Jun 2017- Richmond Capital acquired SmartLabs to make powerline communication great for home automation.
The scope of the report:
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB, Siemens, Cypress Conductor, Texas Instruments, Schneider Electric, Hubbell Power Systems, ST Microelectronics, Ametek, Sigma Designs, and General Electric.
Reasons to purchase the report:
- Visualize the composition of the Power Line communication market across each indication, regarding type and applications,
- Highlights of the vital commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Power Line communication by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Power Line communication to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Power Line communication market -level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Power Line communication products of all major market players
Target Audience for this report:
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.1 By Frequency
4.2 By Type
4.3 By Solutions
4.3.1 PLC over AC lines
4.3.2 PLC over DC lines
4.4 By End-User
4.5 By Application
4.5.1 Energy Management and Smart grid
4.5.2 Indoor Networking
5. Geographic Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1 The USA
5.1.4 Rest of North America
5.2.3 The UK
5.2.6 Rest of Europe
5.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4 South America
5.4.3 Rest of South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Company Benchmarking
6.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7. Company Profiles*
7.3 Cypress Conductor
7.4 Texas Instruments
7.5 Schneider Electric
7.6 Hubbell Power Systems
7.7 ST Microelectronics
7.9 Sigma Designs
7.10 General Electric
8.2 List of Charts/Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us
*Note: Additional Company Profiles will be included on request