Global Medical Imaging Information Systems Market is segmented By Modality (Computed Tomography, X-ray, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography, Ultrasound), By Software Type (Picture Archiving and Communication System, Radiology Information Systems, Cardiology Information System), By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Medical Imaging Information Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.70% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- The medical imaging information system is software used for the management of medical imagery and associated data.
- These systems have been widely used in healthcare settings, generally in hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers.
Market Growth Analysis
- Continual technological advancements and increasing demand for quality healthcare will drive the market, thereby propelling the adoption of sophisticated medical imaging equipment.
- However, the lack of skilled professionals and unfavorable reimbursement scenarios especially in developing countries is going to hinder the market growth.
Market Segmentation Analysis – Regional trends, Forecast analysis
- The Global Medical Imaging Information Systems market report segments the market by modality, software type, end-user, and region.
- Based on modality, this market is segmented into Computed Tomography, X-ray, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography, and Ultrasound.
- Currently, computed tomography dominates the market, and this is expected to continue shortly.
- Based on software, it is divided into the Picture Archiving and Communication System, Radiology Information Systems, and Cardiology Information System.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America will dominate the market owing to the presence of state-of-the-art medical and healthcare infrastructure as well as an adequate number of skilled professionals.
Market Scope of the Report
- The report also profiles the following companies in the Medical Imaging Information Systems market – Varian Medical Systems, Siemens Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corp., Toshiba Corp., Mindray Medical International Ltd., Fujifilm Corp., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Neusoft Medical Systems Ltd., Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, Esaote S.P.A., Fonar Corp. and so on.
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
By Software Type
- Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Radiology Information Systems
- Cardiology Information System
- Diagnostic Imaging Centres
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Clinical IT Systems Market
Micro-electromechanical Sensors Market
Remote Patient Monitoring Market