Global Micro-ElecroMechanical Sensors Market is segmented By Sensor Type (Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Flow Sensors, Microfluidic Chips, MEMS Accelerometers), By Application (Diagnostic Devices, Monitoring Devices, Surgical Devices, Therapeutic Devices), By End User (Hospital, Healthcare Research, Home healthcare), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Micro-ElecroMechanical Sensors Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Micro-Electromechanical Sensors (MEMS) are miniature machines that have both mechanical and electronic components. MEMS-based medical devices are miniaturized and increase the efficiency of various medical devices.
- They are used to treat various medical conditions such as blood pressure, respiratory rate, body temperature disorders, and others.
Market Growth and Trends
- The demand for MEMS implanted devices has increased in medical applications due to their high effectiveness and conservative structure.
- Moreover, the market is driven by high demand for precision and miniaturization of medical devices and increased lab automation demand for higher efficiency.
- However, stringent regulations and reimbursement policies will restrain the development of the market.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Global Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market report segments the market by sensor type, application, end-user, and region.
- By type of sensor used, the market is divided into pressure, temperature, flow, accelerometer, and microfluidic chips.
- MEMS-based medical devices include surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and monitoring methods.
- MEMS-embedded diagnostic equipment accounts for the largest market share in the total Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market.
- The market for MEMS-embedded diagnostic devices in medical applications was valued at more than USD 600 million in the year 2012 and is expected to have a CAGR of over 15%.
- For end-users, the market has hospitals, healthcare research, and home healthcare, where hospitals account for the largest market share.
- Regionally, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America will dominate the global Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market while Asia-Pacific is predicted to foresee the highest growth rate.
- Growth in the Asia Pacific could be attributed to the emerging economic growth coupled with higher incomes of people.
Market Scope of the Report:
- The report also profiles the following companies of Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market – Honeywell Sensing and Control, Analog Devices Inc., GE Measurement and Control, Freescale, Philips Healthcare, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, and Measurement Specialties Inc.
By Sensor Type
• Healthcare Research
• Home healthcare
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
• Rest of the World
Medical Imaging Information Systems Market
Clinical IT Systems Market
Remote Patient Monitoring Market