Table of Contents
Global Halal Food and Beverages Market is segmented By Type (Meat and Meat based Products, Vegetable & Fruit products, Confectionary & Dairy Products, Sauces & Seasonings, Others (Beverages, Nuts, Grains)), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Halal Food and Beverages Market are expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- The global Halal food & beverage market is becoming one of the fastest growing market segments. Halal food refers to items that are permissible for consumption by Shariah law.
Market Drivers and Restraints
- The fast-growing Muslim population worldwide is the primary driver for the Halal food and beverages market. And if the current trends continue then, Islam is estimated to be 30% of the world’s population by 2030. The growth of the Muslim community will boost the demand for Halal foods rapidly.
- Consumers nowadays are so much concerned and always be aware of what they eat, drink and use. Due to the hygiene and quality of Halal food products, their market has been extended to Non-Muslims countries as well.
- The key challenges which the Halal food market faces are lack of standardization, lack of OIC halal brands, the absence of any viable international schemes to accredit Halal certification bodies (HCBs) and lack of SME Shariah-compliant funding.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- The Global Halal Food and Beverage market report segment the market by type and by geography. By nature, the market has been segmented as Meat Products, Vegetables & fruits products, Confectionary & Dairy products, Sauces & Seasonings, and Others.
- The meat-based products include Chicken, Beef, Mutton, and Seafood. These products come into fresh, chilled or frozen forms. Beef was the most imported meat type to OIC countries in 2015.
- By geography type, the report segments the market by North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world. Southeast Asia and the Middle East are the two strong halal food markets that represent more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- Saudi Arabia is the largest market for halal foods and beverages in the Gulf, accounting for 63% of all of the region’s imports. Saudi Arabia has a 100% Muslim population of which, 90% are Arabs, and the remaining 10% are Afro-Asians.
- The fact that Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Islam and the two Holy cities for Muslims, i.e., Makkah and Madinah are within its territory, makes Islamic laws are highly observed. This fact also flings a perception that all foods available in the market are Halal.
Market Key Companies
- The report profiles the following companies- Nestle, Cargill, American Foods Group, Saffron Road, Al Safa, Al Islami, Al Shaheer, Aromco Ltd., Crescent Foods, and Bidara Herba Niaga.
Key market segments covered
- Meat and Meat based Products
- Vegetable & Fruit products
- Confectionary & Dairy Products
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Meal Kit Subscription Market
Processed Cashew Market
Ready to Eat Food Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy