Halal Food and Beverages Market
- The Global Halal food and beverages Market was valued at USD XX trillion in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XX trillion by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026). The global Halal food & beverage market is becoming one of the fastest growing market segments. Halal food refers to items that are permissible for consumption by Shariah law.
Halal Food and Beverages Market Drivers and Restraints
- The fast-growing Muslim population worldwide is the primary driver for the Halal food and beverages market. And if the current trends continue then, Islam is estimated to be 30% of the world’s population by 2030. The growth of the Muslim community will boost the demand for Halal foods rapidly.
- Consumers nowadays are so much concerned and always be aware of what they eat, drink and use. Due to the hygiene and quality of Halal food products, their market has been extended to Non-Muslims countries as well.
- The key challenges which the Halal food market faces are lack of standardization, lack of OIC halal brands, the absence of any viable international schemes to accredit Halal certification bodies (HCBs) and lack of SME Shariah-compliant funding.
Halal Food and Beverages Market Segmentation Analysis
- The Global Halal Food and Beverage market report segment the market by type and by geography. By nature, the market has been segmented as- Meat Products, Vegetables & fruits products, Confectionary & Dairy products, Sauces & Seasonings and Others.
- The meat-based products include Chicken, Beef, Mutton, and Seafood. These products come into fresh, chilled or frozen forms. The beef was the most imported meat type to OIC countries in 2015.
Halal Food and Beverages Market Geographical Share
- By geography type, the report segments the market by- North America, South America, Eu-rope, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. Southeast Asia and the Middle East are the two strong halal food markets which represent more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- Saudi Arabia is the largest market for halal foods and beverages in the Gulf, accounting for 63% of all of the region’s imports. Saudi Arabia has a 100% Muslim population of which, 90% are Arabs, and the remaining 10% are Afro-Asians.
- The fact that Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Islam and the two Holy cities for Muslims, i.e., Makkah and Madinah are within its territory, makes Islamic laws are highly observed. This fact also flings a perception that all foods available in the market are Halal.
Halal Food and Beverages Market Key Companies
- The report profiles the following companies- Nestle, Cargill, American Foods Group, Saffron Road, Al Safa, Al Islami, Al Shaheer, Aromco Ltd., Crescent Foods, and Bidara Herba Niaga.
Key market segments covered
- Meat and Meat based Products
- Vegetable & Fruit products
- Confectionary & Dairy Products
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Halal food and beverages Market across each indication, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in global Halal food and beverages Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Halal food and beverages Market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical global Halal food and beverages Market products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Halal Food and Beverages Market
1. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Government Regulations
4. Halal Food and Beverages Market – By Type
4.1. Meat and Meat based Products
4.2. Vegetable & Fruit products
4.3. Confectionary & Dairy Products
4.4. Sauces & Seasonings
4.5. Others (Beverages, Nuts, Grains)
5. Halal Food and Beverages Market – By Geography
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The United States
5.2. South America
5.2.3. Rest of South America
5.3.2. United Kingdom
5.3.4. Rest of Europe
5.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Company Profiles
7.3. American Foods Group
7.4. Saffron Road
7.5. Al Safa
7.6. Al Islami
7.7. Al Shaheer
7.8. Aromco Ltd.
7.9. Crescent Foods
7.10. Bidara Herba Niaga
8. Halal Food and Beverages Market – Appendix
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us