Global Meat Snacks Market Expected to reach a high CAGR by 2027: DataM Intelligence
The market is driven by factors like changing lifestyle habits, health awareness and an increase in demand for healthier protein-based snacks.
Health plays a crucial role in the types of meals consumers eat. Consumers prefer the lunch which is healthy, natural and provides them the energy boost without compromising with the taste.
Meat snacks satisfy many of these requirements and have been cashing in on the trend. Meat snacks are one of the top four food items millennials purchase in convenience stores.
Meat snacks have been a star performer in savory snacks, with a minimally processed image and high-protein content that serves as an appetite suppressant and energy booster.
Though the meat snacks market is on an incline; but, more consumers are also increasingly looking outside meats for their protein and Americans are eating more nuts, seeds, legumes, and other plant-based varieties.
All of these choices have opened consumers’ palates, but have also put pressure on meat snack companies to appeal to that growing sense of discovery.
The Meat Snacks market report segments the meat snacks market By Meat Type, By Flavour Type, By Outlook type and By Geography.
Meat type, the market has been segmented into Beef, Pork, Poultry, Salmon, and Others. By flavor type, the market has been segmented into Original, Teriyaki, Sriracha, Peppered, Smoked and Others.
By Outlook type the segmentations are Jerky, Steaks and Strips, Bars, Sticks, Bites, Sausages, and Others. Jerky is the most popular snack in the USA and has the most significant market share among all. Within jerky, pepper is the most popular flavor category, while teriyaki has the most robust growth rate.
By Geography Type, the report segments the market into North America, South America, Eu-rope, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America has the highest market share for meat snacks globally.
The US leads the North American Market of Meat Snacks. The sales of meat snacks in the US increased from 1.58 billion in 2009 to almost 2.5 billion in late 2014. Jack Link’s brand is most popular in the US; marginally ahead of Slim Jim.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes Meat Snacks Group, Conagra foods, Jack Link’s, Hormel foods, Oberto, Old Trapper, Tyson Foods, Inc., Bridgford Foods, Klement’s Sausage, Country Archer, and Tillamook Country Smoker.
By Meat Type
By Flavour Type
• Others (Hickory smoke, Jalapeno)
By Outlook Type
• Steaks and Strips
• Others (Sausages, Cuts)
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
• Analyzing the outlook of the Meat Snacks Market, with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that compel the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities in the market in the years to come
• Global meat snacks Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that influence the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape, involving the market share of major players, along with critical strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering product offerings, critical financial information, recent events, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.2. Scope of the Report
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Regulatory Analysis
4. Market Segmentation – By Meat Type
5.5. Others (Smoked, Sriracha, Hickory Smoke, Jalapeno)
6.2. Steaks and Strips
6.5. Others (Sausages, Cuts)
7.1. North America
7.2. South America
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9.1. Meat Snacks Group
9.2. Jack Link’s Beef Jerky
9.3. Conagra Brands
9.4. Hormel foods
9.6. Old Trapper
9.7. Tyson Foods, Inc.
9.8. Bridgford Foods
9.9. Klement’s Sausage
9.10. Country Archer
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us
Get your FREE SAMPLE PROPOSAL with a single click!