Europe Construction Chemicals Market is segmented by Application Type (Commercial, Infrastructural, Residential), and Region (Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Overview
The Europe Construction Chemicals Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2029)
- Construction chemicals are chemicals or chemical formulations used with cement, concrete, or other construction materials at the time of construction for various applications such as waterproofing.
- Construction chemicals have become one of the essential components of the chemical industry playing an important role in global infrastructure development.
- The wide range of advantages of construction chemicals and improving construction practice across the construction industry would propel the growth of the European Construction Chemicals Market within the forecast period.
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Scope and Summary
By Application Type, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click Here
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Dynamics and Trends
- The growing development plans of the European government and the increasing adoption of innovative construction are the primary market drivers.
- The government is investing heavily in infrastructure and housing development. The European Association of Long-Term Investors (ELTI) was set up in 2013 to advocate a positive financial environment and a new investment framework in Europe.
- These increasing government investments are expected to increase the demand However; stringent government regulations might hamper the growth of the market. In Europe, specific legislation and regulations are rapidly changing which is one of the biggest challenges faced by the market.
- Government regulations regarding environment protection norms are limiting the development of construction chemical product segments.
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Segmentation Analysis
- The European construction chemicals market is segmented by type and application.
- By type, the European construction chemicals market is segmented into concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, tiles adhesives, repair & rehabilitation, Adhesives & sealants, and others.
- Waterproofing chemicals accounted for the largest share of the market, owing to the rising demand for waterproofing chemicals. They serve as a physical barrier to high levels of wear and tear or adverse climatic or environmental conditions
- By application, the European construction chemicals market is segmented into commercial, residential, and infrastructure.
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Geography Analysis
- The Europe Construction Chemicals market is segmented into regions like Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Poland, and others.
- Germany accounts for the most substantial market value in the European Construction chemicals market accounting for the significant market share closely followed by the United Kingdom.
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Companies and Competitive Analysis
- The Europe Construction Chemicals market is highly competitive with the major players in most of the regions. Key players are also expanding their reign globally through R&D cooperation, mergers, acquisitions, and geographic expansion.
- For instance, Sika acquired ABC Sealants, a leading Turkish-based manufacturer of sealants and adhesives in August 2017.
- Major companies in the Industry are also focusing on R&D, extensive product portfolio, extensive geographical presence, and an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Few of the key market players in the European construction chemicals market are
• Sika AG
• BASF SE
• Mapei S.P.A
• RPM International S.P.A
• Chryso Group
• Fosroc International Limited
• Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG
• Arkema S.A.
• W. R. Grace and Company
• Waterproofing chemicals accounted for the largest share of the market, and they serve as a physical barrier to high levels of wear and tear or adverse climatic or environmental conditions.
• Germany accounts for the most substantial market value in the European Construction chemicals market accounting for 22% closely followed by the United Kingdom.
The Scope of the Report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- Europe Construction Chemicals Market is segmented based on the application into construction, food & beverage, metalworking, oil and gas, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and others.
- Based on the product type the market is segmented as – metallic compounds, halogen compounds, organic acids, sulfones, phenolic, and others.
- Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Growth Rate of the Europe Construction Chemicals Market?
Grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2029)
Which Companies Are Included in the Europe Construction Chemicals Market?
Sika AG, BASF SE, Mapei S.P.A, RPM International S.P.A, Chryso Group, Fosroc International Limited, Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG, Arkema S.A., W. R. Grace and Company, Bostik.
Construction Chemicals Market
Asia Pacific Construction Chemicals Market
Europe and CIS Construction Chemicals Market