Europe Construction Chemicals Market is segmented by Type, Application (Commercial, Infrastructural, Residential), and by Region (Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Europe Construction Chemicals Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2029)
- Construction chemicals are chemicals or chemical formulations used with cement, concrete, or other construction materials at the time of construction for various applications such as waterproofing.
- Construction chemicals have become one of the essential components of the chemical industry playing an important role in global infrastructure development.
- The wide range of advantages of construction chemicals and improving construction practice across the construction industry would propel the growth of the European Construction Chemicals Market within the forecast period.
- The growing development plans of the European government and the increasing adoption of innovative construction are the primary market drivers.
- The government is investing heavily in infrastructure and housing development. The European Association of Long-Term Investors (ELTI) was set up in 2013 to advocate a positive financial environment and a new investment framework in Europe.
- These increasing government investments are expected to increase the demand However; stringent government regulations might hamper the growth of the market. In Europe, specific legislation and regulations are rapidly changing which is one of the biggest challenges faced by the market.
- Government regulations regarding environment protection norms are limiting the development of construction chemical product segments.
- The European construction chemicals market is segmented by type and application.
- By type, the European construction chemicals market is segmented into concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, tiles adhesives, repair & rehabilitation, Adhesives & sealants, and others.
- Waterproofing chemicals accounted for the largest share of the market, owing to the rising demand for waterproofing chemicals. They serve as a physical barrier to high levels of wear and tear or adverse climatic or environmental conditions
- By application, the European construction chemicals market is segmented into commercial, residential, and infrastructure.
- The Europe Construction Chemicals market is segmented into regions like Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Poland, and others.
- Germany accounts for the most substantial market value in the European Construction chemicals market accounting for the significant market share closely followed by the United Kingdom.
- The Europe Construction Chemicals market is highly competitive with the major players in most of the regions. Key players are also expanding their reign globally through R&D cooperation, mergers, acquisitions, and geographic expansion.
- For instance, Sika acquired ABC Sealants, a leading Turkish-based manufacturer of sealants and adhesives in August 2017.
- Major companies in the Industry are also focusing on R&D, extensive product portfolio, extensive geographical presence, an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Few of the key market players of the European construction chemicals market are
• Sika AG
• BASF SE
• Mapei S.P.A
• RPM International S.P.A
• Chryso Group
• Fosroc International Limited
• Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG
• Arkema S.A.
• W. R. Grace and Company
• Waterproofing chemicals accounted for the largest share of the market, and they serve as a physical barrier to high levels of wear and tear or adverse climatic or environmental conditions.
• Germany accounts for the most substantial market value in the European Construction chemicals market accounting for 22% closely followed by the United Kingdom.
The scope of the Report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- Europe Construction Chemicals Market is segmented based on the application as into construction, food & beverage, metalworking, oil and gas, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and others.
- Based on the product type the market is segmented as – metallic compounds, halogen compounds, organic acids, sulfones, phenolic, and others.
- Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Construction Chemicals Market
Asia Pacific Construction Chemicals Market
Europe and CIS Construction Chemicals Market