Global Yogurt Market is segmented By Form (Frozen Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Set Yogurt, Yogurt Drinks), By Type (Fat-Free, Regular), By Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Online, Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Global Yogurt Market Expected to reach a high CAGR of 4.8% By 2029: DataM Intelligence
- The Global Yogurt Market was valued at USD 523.1 million in 2018.
- Research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD 154 billion by 2027.
Drivers and Restraints
- The market is driven by several factors such as increasing awareness among people regarding the health benefits of yogurt, ease of availability of flavored yogurt, and expansion of the retail market.
- But due to certain constraints like the high cost of production and high fat and sugar content, the global yogurt market has not been able to grow at its full potential.
- Geographically, the yogurt market has seen various consumption patterns. Flavored yogurt is one of Poland’s favorite snacks. Plain yogurt, on the other hand, is consumed as part of a warm meal in Turkey.
- In the United States, many people eat yogurt with fruit for breakfast and frozen yogurt for dessert.
- Regular Yogurt and
- Fat-free Yogurt.
- Set Yogurt,
- Yogurt Drinks (Regular, Flavored),
- Greek Yogurt and
- Frozen Yogurt (Regular, Flavored).
By Distribution channels
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets,
- Convenience Stores,
- Grocery Stores,
- Online, and
- North America,
- South America,
- The Asia Pacific and
Europe is leading the market followed by Asia-Pacific. China and India contribute the largest share of market revenue in the Asia-Pacific region.
Scope of the report
- General Mills and Dannon Company account for a considerable part of the global yogurt market share. These two companies supply yogurt to a significant percentage of the worldwide demand.
- Exotic new flavors of yogurt and ice cream, such as Häagen-Dazs green tea almond stick bars and Yoplait Custard, etc., contributed to the growth of these companies.
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles the following companies: Dannon, Yoplait, Grupo LALA, Deutsches Milchkontor Gmbh, Emmi Group, Chobani Inc., Schreiber Foods, Nestle, General Mills, FAGE, China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited, Muller, Yeo Valley, Grupo Alpura, Ben & Jerrys, and Kemps.
Key takeaways from this report
Professionals purchasing a DMI report on global yogurt market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the Yogurt market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for crucial Yogurt products of all major market players
Snack Food Market
Freeze-Dried Food Market
Food Probiotics Market