Veterinary Vaccines Market
- The market valuation of global veterinary vaccines market stood at USD xx million in 2018. The forecasted judgment in 2025 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2025).
What do these veterinary vaccines do?
- Veterinary vaccines improve the health and welfare of companion animals and cost-effectively increase production of livestock. They also prevent animal-to-human virus/disease transmission from both domestic animals and wildlife.
What is causing the global veterinary vaccines market to grow at such a pace?
- Increasing cases of various diseases and viruses are leading to the invention of multiple vaccines. This is creating scope for veterinary vaccines market to overgrow.
How are the Veterinary vaccines segmented into different categories?
The vaccines are segmented on their usage to cure various animal diseases into the following categories
- Bird Flu (Avian Influenza),
- Brain worm,
- Chronic Wasting Disease,
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease in New York State,
- House Finch Conjunctivitis,
- , Salmonellosis,
- White-nose Syndrome,
- Type E Botulism,
- Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia (VHS) in New York,
- Whirling Disease etc.
What is Bird Flu and why is it so famous?
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza type H5N1 known as H5N1 Bird Flu is one such disease that made many birds and a few people sick.
- The number of countries affected by this disease is increasing day by day mostly in Asia and Africa. For instance, there is an increase of two countries which are affected by this virus over a period of one month, i.e., from 7th of August to 18th of September 2017, which destroyed nearly 7,441 poultry. Prepandrix by GlaxoSmithKline, Panvax by CSL Limited, vaccine Sanofi Pasteur are popular among the licensed vaccines for H5N1 Bird Flu.
What does this report cover?
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Zoetis, Merck Animal Health, Merial, Elanco Animal Health, Bayer HealthCare Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Novartis Animal Health, Virbac Group, Biovac Ltd. and Abbott Animal Health.
Why should I purchase this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Veterinary Vaccines market across each indication, regarding type and applications. Highlights of the vital commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Veterinary Vaccines by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- This is the most comprehensive study on Veterinary Vaccines to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Veterinary Vaccines market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Veterinary Vaccines products of all major market players
Is this the right report for me?
Yes, if you are any one of the following or related to them
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1.Veterinary Vaccines Market – Executive Summary
2.Veterinary Vaccines Market – Introduction
3. Veterinary Vaccines Market – Definition
3.2. Research Methodology
4. Industry Trends
4.1. Key Developments
4.2. Future Market Outlook
5. Market Outlook
5.1. Market Drivers
5.2. Market Restraints
5.3. Threats and Opportunities
5.4. Porters Five Forces
6. Market Segmentation Analysis
6.1. Veterinary Vaccines Market – By End-users
6.1.1. Live Stock
6.2. Veterinary Vaccines Market- By Disease
6.2.1. Livestock Diseases
126.96.36.199. Foot-and-mouth disease
188.8.131.52. Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
184.108.40.206. Rift Valley Fever
6.2.2. Porcine Diseases
220.127.116.11. Swine dysentery
18.104.22.168. Proliferative enteropathy
22.214.171.124. Sarcoptic mange
6.2.3. Poultry Diseases
126.96.36.199. Fowl Pox
188.8.131.52. Newcastle Disease
184.108.40.206. Infectious Bronchitis
220.127.116.11. Quail Bronchitis
6.2.4. Aquaculture Diseases
18.104.22.168. Koi Herpesvirus
22.214.171.124. Viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus
126.96.36.199. Infectious haematopoietic necrosis virus
7. Regional, Country-level Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.2. South Africa
7.4.3. Rest of Middle East and Africa
7.5. South America
7.5.3. Rest of South America
8. Competitive Analysis
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Merger and Acquisition Analysis
8.3. New Product Launches
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Zoetis (a former division of Pfizer)
9.2. Merck Animal Health
9.3. Merial (a division of Sanofi)
9.4. Elanco Animal Health (a division of Eli Lilly)
9.5. Bayer HealthCare Animal Health
9.6. Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
9.7. Novartis Animal Health
9.8. Virbac Group
9.9. Biovac Ltd.
9.10. Abbott Animal Health
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us