Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market
The Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market is growing by virtue of two main driving factors.
- Increasing efficiency and durability of gas turbines in power distributed energy generation and
- Increasing regulations on carbon emissions. In addition, rising demand for clean energy power generation has led a shift towards distributed generation technologies, hence boosting the growth of the market.
About Gas turbines
- Gas turbines compress air and ignite it using a gaseous fuel, which can be natural gas, hydrogen, biologically-derived gases or gasified solids such as coal or biomass.
- Smaller distributed gas turbines can be used in standalone applications or in CHP applications that provide electricity and high-pressure steam to commercial and industrial facilities. Gas turbines have the advantage of providing higher pressure steam and capable of producing a greater amount of power in a given space.
Segmentation of Global Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market
- The global Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation market is segmented on the basis of different parameters into the following categories
- Commercial, and
By Gas Turbine Design
- Heavy-Duty Gas Turbines and
- Aeroderivative gas turbines
Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market By Geography,
- North America,
- Asia-Pacific, Europe,
- South America, and
Major players in the global gas turbine distributed energy generation market
- Some leading players in Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation are ABB, Siemens, GE, Alstom, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Latest developments in the market
- In Aug 2017, Siemens developed its HL-class gas turbine technology for higher power plant efficiency.
- In Jun 2017, GE introduced the first GE 9HA gas turbine in the Russia/CIS region which has doubled the power generating capacity.
Scope of the Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It also profiles the major players in the market including ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST), GE, Wood Group, and Schneider Electric. The report documents the profiles of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Caterpillar, Ansaldo Energia SpA, and Fuelcell Energy.
Key contents of the report
- Visualization the composition of the Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identification commercial opportunities in Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• A Comprehensive study on Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation market
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation products of all major market players
Target Audience for the report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
· Product Suppliers/ Buyers
· Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
· Education & Research Institutes
· Research Professionals
· Emerging Companies
1.Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.1 Scope of the Report
2. Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market – Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Gas Turbine Distributed Energy Generation Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.1 By Gas Turbine Design
4.1.1 Heavy-Duty Gas Turbines
4.1.2 Aeroderivative gas turbines
4.2 By End-User
4.3 By Application
5. Geographic Analysis
5.1. North America
5.3 Asia Pacific
5.4 South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Company Benchmarking
6.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7. Company Profiles*
7.5 Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST)
7.6 Wood Group
7.7 Schneider Electric
7.8 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
7.10 Ansaldo Energia SpA
8.2 List of Charts/Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us
*Note: Additional Company Profiles will be included on request