Freeze Dried Pet Food Market
- The Global Freeze-dried pet food market was valued at USD xx billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD xx billion by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Freeze-dried foods are different from dehydrated food. Food is cooled during Freeze-drying while dehydration requires heating. Cooling does not cause structural changes in protein molecules or other nutrients.
- So Freeze-dried food is almost identical to fresh food. In the Pet Food Industry, ‘Natural’ has become a buzzword.
Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Dynamics
- Freeze-dried food is the closest lightweight substitute to fresh food. Because of this, freeze-dried food market increased 15% in 2015 compared to only 3% increase in refrigerated product.
- The most significant factor driving the freeze-dried Pet food market is increasing pet population. ‘Nuclear Family’ structure in western countries has caused pets to become part of the family.
- A significant percentage of pet owners give Christmas and birthday presents to their pets. Japan has more pets than children. There are more than 600 million pets in the world. This phenomenon is not likely to change anytime soon.
- Another factor that distinguishes the Freeze-dried pet foods industry within pet food Industry is the sheer superiority of Freeze-dried pet food products.
- The most significant restraint to freeze-dried pet foods is cost, they are costly, especially in developing countries, and they are unaffordable to most pet owners than in developed countries.
- Freeze-dried pet foods are generally meant to be extra food. It is sometimes difficult to find ‘Complete and balanced’ Freeze-dried food products. ‘Complete and Balanced’ Food means food that contains all necessary nutrients in the right amount that pet needs as determined by AAFCO’s (Association of American Feed Control Official’s).
Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Segmentation Analysis
- Freeze-dried Pet Foods Market can be segmented by process type, by Grain type, and by pet type.
- Based on Process type, Freeze-fried pet food market can be classified as 100% freeze-dried, and Freeze-dried or partly freeze-dried. Dehydrated products lose 40% of its nutritional value, whereas Freeze-dried products lose only 3% of its nutrients.
- They generally look better than dehydrated food. Freeze-dried food tastes better because freeze-drying concentrates the flavor of food.
Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Geographical Segmentation
- Based on Geography, Freeze-dried Pet Foods market is segmented into five regions. North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
- North America has the highest share in the market with high pet adoption rate in this region. Growing pet adoption trend in the European area will drive the freeze-dried pet food in the European market over the forecast period to 2026.
Key market segments covered
By Process Type
• 100% freeze-dried
• Freeze-dried or partly freeze-dried
By Grain Type
• Whole Grain
• Grain Free
By Pet Type
Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Competitive Trends
- Freeze-dried Pet Foods market is very competitive globally. There are many companies which provide freeze-dried pet food products. Some of the key players are Primal Pet Foods, Steve’s Real Food, Stella & Chewy’s, LLC, Bravo, LLC, Vital Essentials, Champion Pet foods, Stewart Brand Dog Food, Carnivora, K9 Natural, Wisconsin Freeze Dried, etc.
- Manufacturers are mixing Freeze-dried raw meat with dry pet food to provide an affordable range of products to the pet owners. Companies are also focusing on developing naturally gluten-free, preservative-free freeze-dried ingredients to attract more pet owners.
The scope of the report-
- The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Bench marking, and company profiles. Global Freeze-dried pet food market is segmented By Process Type (100% freeze-dried, Partly Freeze-dried) By Grain Type (Whole Grain, Grain Free) By Pet Type (Dog, Cat, and others). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Freeze Dried Pet food Market across each indication, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in Global Freeze Dried Pet food Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Freeze Dried Pet food Market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Global Freeze Dried Pet food Market products of all major market players.
- Government Agencies
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Freeze Dried Pet Food Market
1. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Freeze Dried Pet Food Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends and Developments
3. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market Segmentation
4.1. By Process
4.1.1. 100% freeze-dried
4.1.2. Freeze-dried or Partly Freeze-dried
4.2. By Grain type
4.2.1. Whole Grain
4.2.2. Grain Free
4.3. By Pet Type
5. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market – Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The United States
5.2. South America
5.2.3. Rest of South America
5.3.2. United Kingdom
5.3.4. Rest of Europe
5.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market – Company Profiles
7.1. Bravo Pet Foods
7.2. Primal Pet Foods
7.3. Steve’s Real Food
7.4. Stella & Chewy’s, LLC
7.5. Vital Essentials
7.6. Champion Petfoods
7.7. Stewart Brand Dog Food
7.9. K9 Natural
7.10. Wisconsin Freeze Dried
8. Freeze Dried Pet Food Market – Appendix