Fracking Water Treatment Market
- Fracking Water Treatment is a treatment of wastewater that arises from the extraction of oil or gas activities. The extraction activities have strict regulations for wastewater from fracking operations that should undergo water treatment to be reused.
- Global Fracking Water Treatment market is accounted for a market value of USD XX billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD xx billion by 2026.
Fracking Water Treatment Market Outlook
- The rising importance for water that has led to increasing demand for equipment or techniques to recycle wastewater in mining and extraction of gas activities is driving the market for Fracking treatment market.
- Rising drilling activities across the globe will further drive the adoption of fracking water treatment technologies in the coming years.
- High cost and limited use of applications are hampering the market growth in the fracking water treatment market.
Fracking Water Treatment Market Segmentation Analysis
- By application type, the market is segmented as deep good injection and treatment and recycle. Deep well injection segment is accounted for the significant share in recent years with increasing demand for water treatment and rising demand for water due to water scarcity globally.
Fracking Water Treatment Market Geographical Share
- By Geography the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the World. North America is accounted for the significant share in the market and is mainly due to increased drilling activities to extract shale gas.
- Stringent government regulations regarding water wastage and groundwater contamination in the region are driving the market growth in recent years. Asia Pacific region is expected to show strong growth with increasing shale gas extraction activities in emerging countries such as China.
Fracking Water Treatment Market Competitive Trends
- The competition in the industry is fragmented among a few key players in the industry such as Aquatech International, Halliburton, Schlumberger, SUEZ, and Veolia.
- Key players in the industry are developing new technologies to increase efficiency and reliability. For instance, in November 2018, Agua Dulce Technologies, LLC has developed pervaporation technology that uses multiple ceramic tubes with high surface areas that separate freshwater from mineral salts using moderately low temperature and pressure.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the composition of the global Fracking Water Treatment market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in global Fracking Water Treatment market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Fracking Water Treatment market.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players.
Who can benefit from this report?
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Fracking Water Treatment
1. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Scope And Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the market
2. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Industry Trends
2.1. Key Market Trends and Developments
3. Fracking Water Treatment Market Outlook
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Segmentation Analysis
4.1. By Application Type
4.1.1. Deep well injection
4.1.2. Treatment and recycle
5. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Competitive Analysis
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Company Profiles
7.1. Aquatech International
7.7. Baker Hughes (GE)
7.8. Total Separation Solutions
7.9. Oasys Water Inc.
7.10. Altela Inc.
8. Fracking Water Treatment Market - Appendix
8.2. Contact Us