Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is segmented By Category (Boiling Water Treatment (Sludge Conditioner, Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors, pH Adjusters and Stabilizers, Oxygen Scavenger, others), Cooling Water Treatment (Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides, Ozone, others)), By End-User (Power Generation, Refineries, Pulp & Paper, Metal & mining, Food & beverages, Oil & Gas, Sugar), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Water Treatment Chemicals Market Scope and Summary
By Category, By End-User and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Water Treatment Chemicals Market Growth
- The Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017.
- Analysis at DMI yielded diverse opinions with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- It revealed that the Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
Water Treatment Demand
Depleting water resources and need for safe water consumption across the globe increases the need for treatment and re-use of available water resources. Statistics reveal that,
- Groundwater constitutes about 90% of the world’s freshwater resources.
- Nearly, 1.5 billion people depend on groundwater for their drinking water purposes.
- 20% of the global population lacks access to safe drinking water.
- Half of the world’s hospital cases are due to water-related diseases.
- Agriculture and households are the major consumers of fresh water. Moreover, many industries like food and chemical manufacturing, power plants, etc., cannot operate without clean water.
- All these opportunities for the demand of fresh water are the factors that contribute to Water Treatment Chemicals Market Growth.
Water Treatment Chemicals Market Segmentation Analysis
- In this report, Water Treatment Chemicals are primarily segmented based on the type.
- This segmentation results in the following categories: Antifoaming Agents/Defoamers, Biocides and Disinfectants, Coagulants and Flocculants, Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters and Softeners and Others.
- Of the total Water Treatment Chemicals Market Share, Coagulants and Flocculants are the segments that occupy a major part.
- Flocculants are mainly used to promote bond formation between solid particles, making it easier to separate them from the liquid during water treatment.
- They can be further classified based on the charge they carry, into anionic, cationic, or neutral.
- Mineral flocculants such as activated silica, metallic hydroxides, and colloidal clays such as bentonite are some of the popularly used products in the market.
- The Flocculants and Coagulants market is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period with a CAGR of approximately 4.76%.
- Water Treatment Chemicals Market is segmented based on the End User into Industrial Water Treatment, Municipal Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Textiles, and Others.
- This report segments the geographies by regions into include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
Features of this report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Water Treatment Chemicals Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following Water Treatment Chemicals Companies: BASF, Air Products & Chemicals, AkzoNobel, BWA Water Additives, Carus Corporation, Hydrite Chemical, Ion Exchange, Nalco-Ecolab, The Dow Chemical Company, and Thermax.
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualize the composition of the Water Treatment Chemicals market across each indication, in terms of type and applications
- Highlights of the key commercial assets and Water Treatment Chemicals Companies.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of market-level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key Water Treatment Chemicals products of all major market players.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Water Treatment Chemicals Market growth?
The market is growing at a high CAGR of 6%.
What is the Water Treatment Chemicals Market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Who are the key players in Water Treatment Chemicals Market?
Major Players are Akzonobel, Ecolab, BASF SE, Solenis LLC, Ecolab Inc, Kemira OYJ, The DOW Chemical Company, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Lonza, Thermax Limited.
Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Waterless Cosmetics Market
Water Treatment Aerators Market