Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market is segmented By Source (Marine Oil, Algal Oil, Plant Seeds Oil), By Product Type (Omega-3, Omega-6), By Application (Dietary Supplements, Functional food & beverages, Pharmaceuticals & Infant Formula), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global "Fatty Acids Supplement Market" is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- The body can synthesize most of the fatty acids it needs from the diet. However, there are some essential fatty acids that cannot be manufactured and must be obtained from food or as fatty acid supplements.
- Rising awareness about health and nutrition, the demand for dietary supplements has seen an upsurge
Fatty acid supplements are extensively used in the production of nutritional supplements. These products are vital to brain, heart, and vision health and mental development. Growing preference for healthier diet regimens will augment the fatty acid supplements market.
Increasing birth rate and demand for infant nutrition products
- With the growing birth rate and growing population the need for infant nutritional products is rising. As fatty acid supplements have extensive usage in infant formulas, the market for fatty acid supplements will improve automatically.
- The report segments the Fatty Acids Supplement market-By source, by product type, by application, and by geography.
- By source the report segments the market as Marine Oil, Algal Oil, and Plant Seed Oil. Marine Oil has the most significant market share in all the oil segments.
- Marine Oil can be further segmented into- Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Krill Oil, Tuna Oil, and others. Fish Oil is a significant source of fatty acid supplements among others.
- By Product type, the report segments the market as Omega 3, Omega 6, and others. By application, the market has been segmented as Dietary Supplements, Functional food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Infant Formula, and Others.
- Among the application segment, Dietary Supplement sector has the most significant market share. It is because of the health benefits of fatty acid supplements.
- They have various health benefits including reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and inflammation in diabetes, thereby propelling product demand.
- By Geography the market has been segmented as North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the world. North America is the largest market for fatty acid supplements globally.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing and emerging market for fatty acid supplements. It is because of the high population and high birth rates in this region, of which China is leading in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Omega-3 fats are useful for improving vision and aiding cognitive development in infants. Increasing population and growing urbanization in China have led to the multi-fold growth of the fatty acids supplements market.
The report profiles the following companies- Croda International, DSM, Clover Corporation, Omega Protein Corporation, Natural, Swanson, BASF, Orkla Health, BIOCARE, Epax Norway.
Key market segments covered
- Marine Oil
- Algal Oil
- Plant Seed Oil
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional food & beverages
- Pharmaceutical and Infant formula
By Product Type
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Meat Alternatives Market
Sports Nutrition Market
Dietary Supplement Market
Algae Products Market
Buy this report
Request new version