Fatty Acids Supplement Marke
- The Global Fatty Acids Supplement market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025). Fatty acids are essential for human growth.
- The body can synthesize most of the fatty acids it needs from the diet. However, there are some essential fatty acids which cannot be manufactured and must be obtained from food or as fatty acid supplements.
- Rising awareness about health and nutrition, the demand for dietary supplements has seen an upsurge
Fatty acid supplements are extensively used in the production of nutritional supplements. These products are vital to brain, heart, and vision health and mental development. Growing preference for healthier diet regimen will augment the fatty acid supplements market.
Increasing birth rate and demand for infant nutrition products
- With the growing birth rate and growing population the need for infant nutritional products is rising. As fatty acid supplements have extensive usage in infant formulas, the market for fatty acid supplements will improve automatically.
- The report segments the Fatty Acids Supplement market-By source, by product type, by application, and by geography.
- By source the report segments the market as Marine Oil, Algal Oil and Plant Seed Oil. The Marine Oil has the most significant market share in all the oil segments.
- Marine Oil can be further segmented into- Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Krill Oil, Tuna Oil and others. Fish Oil is a significant source of the fatty acids supplements among others.
- By Product type, the report segments the market as- Omega 3, Omega 6 and others. By application, the market has been segmented as- Dietary Supplements, Functional food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Infant Formula and Others.
- Among the application segment, Dietary Supplement sector has the most significant market share. It is because of the health benefits of fatty acid supplements.
- They have various health benefits including reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and inflammation in diabetes, thereby propelling product demand.
- By Geography the market has been segmented as- North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the world. North America is the largest market for fatty acids supplements globally.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing and emerging market for a fatty acids supplement. It is because of the high population and high birth rates in this region, of which China is leading in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Omega-3 fats are useful for improving vision and aiding cognitive development in infants. Increasing population and growing urbanization in China has led to the multi-fold growth of the fatty acids supplements market.
The report profiles the following companies- Croda International, DSM, Clover Corporation, Omega Protein Corporation, Natural, Swanson, BASF, Orkla Health, BIOCARE, Epax Norway.
Key market segments covered
- Marine Oil
- Algal Oil
- Plant Seed Oil
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional food & beverages
- Pharmaceutical and Infant formula
By Product Type
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Fatty Acids Supplement market across each indication, regarding type, product type, and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Fatty Acids Supplement market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Fatty Acids Supplement market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- • Product mapping in excel for the essential Fatty Acids Supplement market products of all major market players
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – By Source
4.1. Marine Oil
4.2. Algal Oil
4.3. Plant Seeds Oil
5. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – By Product Type
6. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – By Application
6.1. Dietary Supplements
6.2. Functional food & beverages
6.3. Pharmaceuticals & Infant Formula
7. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – By Geography
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The United States
7.2. South America
7.2.3. Rest of South America
7.3.2. United Kingdom
7.3.5. Rest of Europe
7.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
8. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Company Profiles
9.1. Croda International
9.3. Clover Corporation
9.4. Omega Protein Corporation
9.8. Orkla Health
9.10. Epax Norway
10. Global Fatty Acids Supplement Market – Appendix
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us