Global Disposable Medical Supplies Market Is Segmented by Type (Diagnostic Supplies, Dialysis Consumables, Radiology Consumables, Infusion Products, Intubation & Ventilation Supplies, Hypodermic Products, Sterilization Consumables, Nonwoven Medical Supplies, Wound Care Consumables, and Others), By Application (Cardiovascular, Cerebrovascular, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics/Physician Offices, Assisted Living Centers & Nursing Homes, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Research Institutes), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Global disposable medical supplies market is expected to reach USD 80 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
- Disposable hospital supplies are medical apparatus intended for one-time or temporary use.
- Medical and surgical device manufacturers worldwide produce many types of disposable devices such as gloves, gowns, drapes, needles, syringes, bandages, procedure kits, and trays.
- It is a necessary component of every medical practice.
- Significant factors that drive the market growth are an increase in some surgeries, high demand for infection control, and hospital-acquired infections.
- However, a rising environmental concern due to the improper disposal of medical waste is a significant barrier to growth.
- The Global Disposable Hospital Supplies market report segments the market by product type, by application, by the end-user, and by region.
- Based on product type, the market is categorized into diagnostic supplies, dialysis consumables, radiology consumables, infusion products, incubation & ventilation supplies, hypodermic products, sterilization consumables, non-woven medical supplies, wound care consumables, and other medical supplies.
- The dialysis consumables segment accounted for about 25% share of the global market in 2017.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, ophthalmology, gynecology, urology, orthopedics, and others.
- The cardiovascular segment accounted for the majority of the market share, accounting for around 22% in 2017, owing to the rise in cardiovascular diseases globally.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America dominated the disposable medical supplies market in 2017 owing to sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and colossal government funding to upgrade healthcare facilities.
Market Scope of the Report
- The report profiles the following companies in Disposable Hospital Supplies market – Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health Incorporated, Domtar Corporation, Medtronic plc, 3M Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, and Smiths Group plc.
By Product Type
- Diagnostic Supplies
- Dialysis Consumables
- Radiology Consumables
- Infusion Products
- Incubation & Ventilation Supplies
- Hypodermic Products
- Sterilization Consumables
- Non-woven Medical Supplies
- Wound Care Consumables
- Clinics/Physician Offices
- Assisted Living Centres and Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Research Institutes
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Hydroalcoholic Gel Market
Mortuary Equipment Market
Remote Patient Monitoring Market