Hospital Supplies Market
- The global Hospital Supplies market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Growth factors of global hospital supplies market
- The market is driven by several factors such as increased incidences of communal diseases, and raising awareness about hospital-acquired infections. But the market is affected by the stringent FDA regulations and raising awareness about personalized medicine.
- The global Hospital Supplies market is segmented by type into Medical Disposables, Diagnostic Equipment, Sterilization & Disinfectant Equipment, Hospital Furniture, Mobility Aids & Transportation Equipment, Medical Refrigerators & Freezers, Syringes & Needles, Laboratory Products, Patient Examination Devices, and Operating Room Equipment.
- Medical Disposable and syringes and needles are the major revenue generators of the global hospital supplies market due to shifting from non-disposable to disposable supplies, increasing number of suppliers such as Stryker and Medtronic (Covidine). These factors are driving the growth of the market due to the availability of affordable products.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
- North America has the largest share of global Hospital Supplies market followed by Europe due to increasing of the geriatric population, and rise in the patient count and growing need for insulin and vaccines.
Major players in this market
- The major companies in the Hospital Supplies market include 3M Healthcare, Advanced Sterilization Products Services, B Braun, Baxter International, Becton Dickinson, Boston Scientific Group, Cardinal Health, Covidien, and GE Healthcare.
Scope of this report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Hospital Supplies in the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Hospital Supplies by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Hospital Supplies market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Hospital Supplies products of all major market players
Hospital Supplies Market
1. Hospital Supplies Market – Executive Summary
2. Hospital Supplies Market – Introduction
2.1. Market Definition
3. Hospital Supplies Market – Research Methodology
4. Market Trends
4.1. Key Developments
4.2. Future Market Outlook
5. Hospital Supplies Market – Industry Analysis
5.1. Market Drivers
5.1.1. Increasing Incidences of Communal Diseases
5.1.2. Rising Awareness about Hospital Acquired Infections
5.2. Market Restraints
5.2.1. Stringent FDA Regulations
5.2.2. Rising Awareness about Personalized Medicine
5.3. Threats and Opportunities
5.4. Porters Five Forces
6. Hospital Supplies Market – Market Analysis
6.1. Hospital Supplies Market By Type
6.1.1. Patient Examination Devices
6.1.2. Operating Room Equipment
6.1.3. Mobility Aids & Transportation Equipment
6.1.4. Sterilization & Disinfection Equipment
6.1.5. Disposable Hospital Supplies
6.1.6. Syringes & Needles
7. Hospital Supplies Market – Geographical Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.2. South Africa
7.4.3. Rest of Middle East and Africa
7.5. South America
7.5.3. Rest of South America
8. Hospital Supplies Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Merger and Acquisition Analysis
8.3. New Product Launches
9. Hospital Supplies Market – Company Profiles
9.1. 3M Healthcare
9.2. Advanced Sterilization Products Services
9.3. B Braun
9.4. Baxter International
9.5. Bectin Dickinson
9.6. Boston Scientific Group
9.7. Cardinal Health
9.9. GE Healthcare
9.10. Johnson & Johnson
9.11. Kimberly-Clark Corporation
9.13. Smith & Nephew
9.14. Stryker Corporation
9.15. Thermo Fisher Scientific
10.Hospital Supplies Market – Appendix
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us