Global Cosmetic Surgery Equipment Market is segmented By Injectable (Botulinum Toxin, Soft Tissue Fillers, Other Injectable), By Equipment (Lasers, Microdermabrators, Liposuction Equipment, Consumables, Other Equipment), By Wound Care Disposables (Bandages & Dressings, Wound Closures, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Universities, and research centers, Homecare Settings), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Cosmetic Surgery Equipments Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Growing demand for the cosmetic surgeries, increased the popularity of procedures like laser treatments, liposuction, reshaping, implants, lifts, tucks, etc., across the globe is mainly driving the growth of Cosmetic Surgery Equipment.
- The market is majorly classified based on equipment such as Lasers, Microdermabrators, Liposuction Equipment, Consumables, and Other Equipment.
- Lasers are an alternative form medicine that applies lasers or light-emitting diodes to the surface or orifices of the body. They allow surgeons to work with high precision by focusing on a small area, without damaging the surrounding tissues. Less pain, swelling, and scarring than traditional surgery is increasing the demand for this therapy in the global market. However, the expensive and requirement of repeated sessions for treatments is restraining the market growth.
- Microdermabrasion devices are used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, light scarring, and discoloration of the skin, blemishes, acne, and sun damage, among other conditions. Increased in the aging population, damaging of surfaces due to pollution, etc., are driving factors for the growth of this segment. Other devices used in cosmetic surgery include anti-cellulite treatment devices that help in toning the body parts, shaping the structure, etc.,
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is leading the global market with a market share around 45%, the High popularity of non-invasive aesthetic procedures, growing the aged population, increasing expenditure on cosmetic procedures, etc., are helping this region to lead the market.
- Rising awareness and easier availability of services at lower rates are expected to drive the market in emerging countries of other regions like Asia Pacific, South America, and Europe.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Cosmetic Antioxidants Market
Cosmetic Surgery Market
Premium Cosmetics Market