Table of Contents
Global Clinical Trial Management System Market is segmented By Application (Data Management Solutions, Document Management Solutions, Site Management Solutions, Patient Management Solutions), By Type (Site-based, Enterprise-based), By Mode of Delivery (Web-based, On-premise, Cloud-based), By Component (Software, Hardware, Services), By End User (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Companies (Academic Medical Centres, Body Contouring Devices, Cancer Centres, Clinics, Research Hospitals), Healthcare Providers), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Clinical Trial Management System Market is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2029)
- Increase in a number of clinical trials, rising R&D expenditure of pharmaceutical and clinical research industries, and growing adoption of management solutions in clinical trials is majorly driving the demand for Clinical Trial Management System.
- The system maintains and manages the planning, performing and reporting functions, along with participant contact information, tracking deadlines and milestones involved in the clinical trials.
- The global Clinical Trial Management System market is segmented by Type, Application, Delivery Mode, End users, and Component.
- By Type, the market is segmented as Site based Clinical Trial Management System and Licensed Enterprise based Clinical Trial Management System.
- The enterprise-based system takes the lion to share taking approximately 70% of the market share. Specialized services and special in-house clinical trials management capabilities of this system are favoring the overall growth of this segment.
- By Application, the market is classified into Patient Management Solutions, Site Management Solutions, Data Management Solutions, and Document Management Solutions.
- By component, the market has been segmented into software, hardware, and services. The software segment is occupying the major share in this segment.
- Ease of use, storage, and compilation of large patient data, increasing application of business intelligence concept in the healthcare industry, the advancement of software industries are mainly contributing to the growth of this segment.
- The market is further segmented based on the Mode of Delivery such as Web-based, On-premise, and Cloud-based. Web-based is considered as the major in this segment. Cost-effectiveness, Minimised data theft, etc., are mainly favoring the growth of this segment.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is leading the global market with a major contribution from the US. Growing prevalence of chronical diseases, Modernization of healthcare infrastructure, Government Regulations mandating the certification of drugs, etc., are driving the growth of the market in this region.
- The Asia Pacific is also considered as a major region in the market. The growing medical needs, expanding healthcare industry mainly in China and the US are majorly contributing to the growth in this region.
Scope of the report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which include Oracle, Merge Healthcare, Sparta Systems, BioClinica, Forte Research Systems, Medidata, Bio-Optronics, Parexel, DSG, and Omnicomm.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Clinical Trial Management System market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Clinical Trial Management System by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Clinical Trial Management System market level 4/5 segmentation
- A PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Clinical Trial Management System products of all major market players.
Clinical Decision Support System Market
Clinical IT Systems Market
Clinical Chemistry Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy