- Compound Feed is a mixture of raw materials and supplements, which are taken from plants, animals, and by-products from various industries, to feed the livestock.
- The Asia Pacific Compound Feed market was valued at USD xx million in 2017, USD xx million in 2018, and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Demand for quality meat, and increasing processed meat products are creating a scope for growth of Asia Pacific Compound Feed market.
- Cereals are the most widely used ingredients in compound feed. High energy and protein content, need of a supplement to fresh feeds and ease of use is increasing their demand.
- Growing Demand for Meat is driving the Global Demand for Compound Feed.
- The market is classified based on livestock such as Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others. Ruminant is the major consumers of compound Feed followed by poultry.
- Increasing demand for meat and meat products in growing economies like China, India, and Brazil are favoring the growth of consumption of Compound Feed in this segment.
- The market is also segmented based on ingredients such as Cereals, Fishmeal and Fish oil, Oilseeds, Molasses, Additives, and Others.
Market Geographical Share
- India, China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Australia are some of the major producers of compound feed.The aggregate production from these countries constitutes a major share of the global compound feed produced.
- Technological advancements, industrialization of animal farming etc., are driving the compound feed market in these regions.
- China and India are majorly contributing to the growing global demand. Also, China is leading the global compound feed segment for fishes. Dense animal population, increasing demand for food is mainly favoring these countries to lead the market.
Scope of the Report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles companies like Alltech Inc., Archer Daniels Midland., Kyodo Shiryo Co., Ltd., Cargill Inc., Charoen Pokphand, De Heus Voeders B.V., Land O Lakes Purina, ForFarmers, New Hope Group, and Nutreco N.V.
Why purchase the report?
- To visualize the composition of Asia Pacific Compound Feed market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Asia Pacific Compound Feed products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Chapter 1 - Asia Pacific Compound Feed Market -Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed-Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed-Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Asia Pacific Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Ingredient Analysis
4.1 By Ingredients
4.1.2 Fishmeal and Fish oil
4.2 By Additives
4.2.2 Amino Acids
Chapter 5 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Livestock Analysis
5.1 Compound Feed-livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
Chapter 6 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Geographical Analysis
6.1 Compound Feed- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
6.2 Asia Pacific
Chapter 7 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Company Profiles
8.1 Alltech Inc.
8.2 Archer Daniels Midland
8.3 Kyodo Shiryo Co., Ltd.
8.4 Cargill Inc.
8.5 Charoen Pokphand
8.6 De Heus Voeders B.V.
8.7 Land O Lakes Purina
8.9 New Hope Group
8.10 Nutreco N.V.
Chapter 9 - Asia Pacific Animal Compound Feed- Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us