Global Aircraft Potted-In Inserts Market is Segmented by Application Type (Floor Panels, Sidewall Panels, Ceiling Panels, and Others), By Material Type (Aluminum, Steel, Plastics, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020-2027
The Global Aircraft Potted-In Inserts Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecasting period (2020-2027).
- Potted-In Inserts are used to fasten honeycomb sandwich structures. They are commonly referred to as “Wall Panel Inserts” or “Floating Inserts” as they are mostly applied in aircraft walls and stowage bins to attach panels with each other and to the aircraft structure.
- However, potted inserts can be used anywhere particularly where blind hall the way through the panel and are needed where inserts must be fixed with the panel skin. Adhesive bonding is used to place potted-in advertisements.
- They are made of high-tech composite thermoplastic; the inserts are corrosion-free, lightweight, high strength and low cost.
- The increasing share of wide-body aircraft in total commercial aircraft deliveries and increasing industrial and regional aircraft fleet size is driving the global Aircraft potted-in inserts market.
- The increase in demand for lightweight sandwich panels and increasing demand for sheer inserts are boosting the global Aircraft potted-in inserts market.
- Aircraft structures use some sandwich panels for lightweight. However, the core material is weak. The low strength of panels may affect the junction with the main structure of aircraft, due to the considerable variation of stresses along discontinuous elements, which may hamper the growth of the global Aircraft potted-in inserts market.
Market Segmentation Analysis
By material type, the market is segmented into Aluminum, Steel, Plastics, and Others. Aluminum is dominant in the global aircraft potted-in inserts market, and it is expected to grow in the forecast period, because Aluminum offers corrosion resistance, lightweight and has widespread usage in the fuselage, excellent mechanical properties, and, control surfaces, interior, engine, and other segments.
North America is the largest aircraft potted-in inserts market and it is expected to grow in the forecast period. It is due to the manufacturing capital of the aircraft industry with the presence of panel manufacturers, insert manufacturers, raw material and supplier’s distributors.
- Companies are developing new technologies by using new and efficient materials to meet the specific requirements of the aircraft. The development of new products with lightweight and affordability is leading to a competitive environment in the market.
- In October 2016, STANLEY Engineered Fastening offer Spiralock® potted inserts, earlier Spiralock potted inserts were offered in Titanium are is now available in Aluminum for additional weight and cost savings. STANLEY Engineered Fastening also provide manufacture customized potted insert design, implementing the Spiralock self-locking threads to create a premier locking and reusable threaded insert for composite materials.
Key market segments covered
BY APPLICATION TYPE
- Sidewall Panels
- Ceiling Panels
BY MATERIAL TYPE
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Aircraft Potted-In Inserts market across each indication, regarding by application type, and by material type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in the Aircraft Potted-In Inserts market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Aircraft Potted-In Inserts market-level 4/5 segmentation
- A PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the Aircraft Potted-In Inserts products of all major market players
Aircraft Potted-In Inserts Market Target Audience
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Aircraft Ignition Systems Market
Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market