Table of Contents
Global Aluminum Market is segmented by Product(Pure Aluminium, Alloy Aluminium), by Application(Pigments and Powder, Foils, Wires, Sheets and Plates, Rod and Bars, Ingots), By End-User(Transportation, Packaging, Construction, Electrical and Electronics, Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment and Machinery, Others), and by Region(North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Aluminum Market Overview
Global Aluminium Market Expected to reach a high CAGR of 3.1% By 2029: DataM Intelligence
- Light, durable, and workability: these are the fundamental properties that make aluminum one of the critical engineering materials.
- Aluminum alloys are the alloys in which aluminum is the predominant metal, and other typical alloying elements include copper, silicon, magnesium, manganese, and zinc among others.
Aluminium Market Scope and Summary
By Product, By Application, By End-User and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Aluminium Market Outlook
- Aluminum has a low density and superior corrosion resistance property which makes it the most desirable metal among the various end-use industries.
- Along with its low-density property, other properties such as reflectivity and recyclability make it a favorable choice for various industrial applications.
- In the transportation sector, the lightweight trend is experiencing exponential growth.
- However, there are some challenges to be faced. Improving the quality of output, increasing energy costs, and government regulations are significant challenges for the global aluminum industry.
Aluminium Market Segmentation Analysis
- By end-use application, the global aluminum market can be segmented into transportation, packaging, construction, electrical and electronics, consumer goods, industrial equipment, machinery, and others.
- On the global level, the increase in demand for lightweight vehicles is anticipated to boom the market for aluminum in the transportation industry. Moreover, various environmental regulations enacted by the government and the global emission standards have always been a challenge for OEMs.
- To tackle this, the OEMs are actively involved in the usage of aluminum components in various parts of the vehicle, thus reducing the overall weight and increasing fuel efficiency, and reducing emissions.
Global Aluminium Market Geographical Share
- Based on geography, the global aluminum market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- In the Asia Pacific, China accounts for the highest market share owing to rapid industrial development and urbanization. Another key driver for the growth of the aluminum market is the growth of the transportation industry in this region.
- The few top players active in the Chinese market are Aluminium Corporation of China Limited, China Hongqiao Group Ltd., Xinfa Group Co., among others.
- The rise in purchasing power in emerging economies such as China and India is leading to substantial demand for vehicles
Aluminium Market Companies and Competitive Trends
- Vital leading players operating in this market include Alcoa Corporation, Aluminium Corporation of China Limited, Rio Tinto, Chalco, United Company RUSAL, and Norsk Hydro ASA among others.
- The players in the market are adopting various business strategies which are not limited to having a vast product portfolio, capacity expansion, R&D investments, and extensive distribution network.
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative assessment of the present and future trends in the Global aluminum market
- Focus on the various market dynamics that have an impact on the growth of the market
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Key players of the market are profiled, and their current events, product portfolio, and other business strategies are listed
- An in-depth analysis of the market has been done using techniques such as SWOT, PEST, and Value Chain Analysis
- Heat Map focuses on a better understanding of the critical players regarding their product offerings
- Primary research findings focus on the essential trends of the global aluminum market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Aluminium Market growth?
The market is growing at a CAGR of 3.1%
What is Aluminium Market size in 2021?
The Aluminium Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021
Who are the key players in Aluminium Market?
Major Players are Alcoa Corporation, Aluminium Corporation of China Limited, Rio Tinto, Chalco, United Company RUSAL, and Norsk Hydro ASA
Platinum Group Metals Market
Oxygen-Free Copper Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy