The ultrasound simulation market is estimated at a high reach of CAGR during forecast period during 2021 - 2028
An Ultrasound Simulator is a medical simulation training tool that enables educators and learners to practice diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical applications as they relate to imaging interventions. Ultrasound simulation has the advantage that the practice makes advanced visualization, case databases and automatically generated feedback possible. During fully immersive medical simulation learners enter into a realistic healthcare setting where a high-fidelity patient manikin is being wirelessly operated by both educational and simulation technical staff. Ultrasound simulation has been proven to reduce medical errors and the associated costs all while improving outcomes in patient care
Technological advancements in ultrasound simulation products
Technological advancements are primarily driving the global ultrasound simulation market in recent years and expected to remain the same over the forecast period. Technological advancements are creating realistic learning environments and increasing patient safety. For instance, in March 2021, Intelligent Ultrasound (IUG ) has launched its real-time training system ScanNav Anatomy: Peripheral Nerve Block Trainer ("ScanNav PNB Trainer") in the UK. The ultrasound artificial intelligence (AI) software and simulation company detailed that the real-time trading system utilises the latest AI technology ‘to automatically highlight the key structures on the live ultrasound image to aid in the teaching of peripheral nerve blocks. Also, in January 2021, Gaumard Scientific Co., a health care simulation company launched the Gaumard Ultrasound system and the pediatric emergency scenario module for Pediatric HAL S2225. MedaPhor Group plc, the intelligent ultrasound software and simulation company, also introduced its new BodyWorks Eve simulator platform, an ultra-realistic manikin-based simulator to train medical professionals practising Point-of-Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) across emergency medicine and critical care.
• Visualize the composition of the ultrasound simulation market products in terms of Type of Product & Services, Application, End user, and region highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the ultrasound simulation market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of global ultrasound simulation market-level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
*The global ultrasound simulation market report will provide access to approximately 53 Market data tables, 44 figures, and 180 pages
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Get your free sample proposal with a single click!