Table of Contents
Global Seed Market is segmented By Type (GM Seed and Conventional Seed), By Crop (Field Crops (Cotton, Corn, Rice, Wheat, Millet, Sunflower, and Sorghum) By Fruit & Vegetable Crops (Tomato, Okra, Chilli, Melon, Gourds, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumber, and Others), by Availability (Commercial Seeds and Saved Seeds), By Seed Treatment (Treated and Untreated), By Seed Trait (Herbicide Tolerant, Insecticide Resistant, and Other Stacked Traits), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Seeds Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.60% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Market Drivers and Restraints
- Innovation is playing a significant role in the global seeds market as the product is homogenous.
- It is the performance which determines the sale, which can be achieved by adopting new techniques in the production.
- Additionally, the increase in population and a decrease in the cultivated land are raising the need for innovative seeds (like Biotech seeds, genetically engineered seeds, etc.).
- Moreover, the exit barriers are high which prevent manufacturers from closing down. Instead, the companies look for strategies to increase market share and sustain.
- Seeds industry falls under the 80-20 market category.
- In the global seeds market, brand loyalty is the key to competitiveness.
- The high initial capital requirement of the industry is preventing new companies or firms from entering the market.
- Similarly, high brand loyalty in the industry has become a threat to new entrants.
- Though the economies of scale are high in the industry, lack of product differentiation and monopoly of certain existing players is holding back new entrants from exploring opportunities.
- Based on type, into Conventional and Genetically Modified.
- Based on the traits, into Herbicide-Tolerant, Insecticide-Resistant, and other characteristics.
- Based on treatment, into treated and non-treated seeds.
- Based on crops, into Oil crops & Pulses, Grains & Cereals, Fruits & Vegetables and other seeds.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Scope of the report
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The global seeds market share is divided among the following companies: Bayer CropScience AG, DLF-Trifolium, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Groupe Limagrain, KWA SAAT SE, Land ‘O Lakes, Monsanto Company, Rallis Limited India, Sakata Seed Corporation, Syngenta AG, Takii and The Dow Chemical Company. This report profiles the companies as mentioned earlier.
Sorghum Seeds Market
Jordan Vegetable Seeds Market
US And Europe Forage Seeds Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy