Table of Content
Global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market is segmented By Type (Coated, Uncoated), By Application (Plastic, Rubber, Pulp & Paper, Paints, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market Overview
Report analyses the Global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market size, shares, recent trends, competitive intelligence, and future market outlook. Demand from Paper industry, Agrochemical, Construction in Asia Pacific is rising. Competitive rivalry intensifies with Mineral Technology, Okutama Kogyo, Schaefer Kalk and others operating in the market.
- Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is typically present in the form of aragonite and minerals calcite in the rocks and is most profoundly available as limestone.
- Precipitated calcium carbonate is also known as light calcium carbonate is an innovative product that has a broad scope of industrial applications including healthcare, polymer application, the paper industry, construction, agrochemical, rubber, plastic, and many others.
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market Scope and Summary
By Type, By Application, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market Dynamics and Trends
- The Global calcium carbonate market is estimated to grow at a steady growth rate in the next few years owing to increased demand for precipitated calcium carbonate within the rubber, plastic, and paper industry. However, the environmental hazards of limestone mining might hamper the market growth.
- The paper and pulp industry is the primary consumer of precipitated calcium carbonate and holds a significant share in the precipitated calcium carbonate market.
- Further, the growing paints and coating market and its consumption of precipitated calcium carbonate as filler material would provide traction for the precipitated CaCO3 Market.
Global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market Geographical Share
- The Global precipitated calcium carbonate market is majorly segmented based on types, applications, and regions. Based on the types of products, the market is categorized into coated precipitated calcium carbonate and uncoated calcium carbonate.
- Regarding area application, the market is segmented into plastics, rubber, paper & pulp, paints, and others. Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World.
- Japan is one of the major producers of precipitated calcium carbonate and would play a key role in developing the Asia-Pacific market for the precipitated calcium carbonate market.
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market Companies and Competitive Analysis
- Mineral Technology, Omya, Imerys, Okutama Kogyo, Maruo Calcium, Mississippi Lime, Solvay, Fimatec, Schaefer Kalk, and Cales de Llierca are significant players in the market. Mineral technology is the leading producer of precipitated calcium carbonate and holds a majority of the market share within North America.
- The industry is undergoing consolidation after years of rapid expansion as provincial governments are closing small-scale producers and regrouping them into larger enterprises. An example of this took place in Zhejiang province where over 340 calcium carbonate producers were reorganized into 13 larger companies, including Jinding Powder and Huayuan Chemical.
- Further, In China, Omya reached an agreement with Shandong Tranlin Paper for the construction of a 150,000tpy PCC plant. The plant will use Omya’s Multifill® technology, which can reduce filler loadings by up to 18%. Omya also indicated it intended to place more emphasis on the small but valuable market for food-grade GCC, particularly in Asia and the Middle East.
- Moreover, in February 2018, IMERYS acquired the calcium carbonates and dolomite business of Vimal Microns Ltd. With the acquisition of Vimal Microns Ltd., a key supplier of Calcium Carbonates in India, IMERYS further strengthened its presence in India.
Reasons for Purchasing this report?
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global precipitated calcium carbonate market.
- An in-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2018 and 2025.
- This study evaluating the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global calcium carbonate market is provided.
- An exhaustive analysis of the global calcium carbonate market by type helps in understanding the need for precipitate calcium carbonate in various applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market growth?
The market is growing at a High CAGR.
What is the Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Who are the key players in Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market?
Major Players are Mineral Technology, Omya, Imerys, Okutama Kogyo, Maruo Calcium, Mississippi Lime, Solvay, Fimatec, Schaefer Kalk, and Cales de Llierca.
Calcium Hypochlorite Marke
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy