Global Personalized Medicine Market is segmented by Product Type (PM Diagnostics (Genetics Testing, Direct to consumer diagnostics, Esoteric lab services, Esoteric lab tests), PM Therapeutics (Pharmaceuticals, Genomic medicine, Medical devices), Personalized nutrition & wellness (Retail nutrition, Complementary medicine, Alternative medicine), Personalized medical care (Telemedicine, Health information technology, Disease Management)), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2030
Personalized Medicine Market Report Overview
The personalized medicine market report provides an analysis of the market shares, size, recent trends, future market outlook, and competitive intelligence. The demand for personalized medicine is increasing due to the growing need for targeted and efficient treatment options. The market is witnessing a surge in demand from Europe. The competitive rivalry is intensifying with major players such as Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, and others actively operating in the market.
- Personalized medicine is an approach connecting the use of individual genetic and epigenetic information to customize drug therapy. Companies are focusing on developing and identifying effective methods to capture value for innovation in the current regulatory and reimbursement landscape.
Personalized Medicine Market Scope and Summary
By Product Type, By PM Therapeutics, By Personalized nutrition & wellness, Personalized medical care, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Personalized Medicine Market Dynamics and Trends
- The rising prevalence of cancer, the growing number of drugs with companion-associated diagnostics, the use of advanced diagnostic techniques for screening and risk identification, and the increasing usage of biomarkers for cancer therapy are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- Lack of intellectual property regulations for personalized medicine technologies, non-structural development of biomarkers, and lack of proper reimbursement policies are the primary factors restraining the growth of the market.
Personalized Medicine Market Segmentation
by Product Type
- The personalized medicine market by product type is segmented into diagnostics, therapeutics, medical care, and nutrition and wellness segments.
- The diagnostic test is estimated to influence 70% of the decisions made by physicians in the United States with less than 2% being spent on diagnostics signifying a significant potential for the personalized medicine market. Many of the companies were not successful in capturing the market majorly due to the high price of the tests, but companies are focusing on developing low-cost tests which would significantly increase the demand.
- It is estimated that 30-40% of the novel drugs in the pipeline are being developed in conjunction with a biomarker making this relevant to the treatment of diseases.
Personalized Medicine Market Geographical Analysis
- The personalized medicine market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and others. North America accounted for the most significant market share in 2017 and is forecasted to continue its dominance by the end of the predicted period of 2025.
- The market access in the Europe and Asia-Pacific region is very challenging due to the highly subsidized prices in these regions. France is an exception in the European area with the presence of grants for advanced molecular testing.
- There are decidedly fewer reimbursement policies in the Asia-Pacific regions with patients bearing all the expenses restraining the growth of the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Specialized tests such as Selzentry are used as a single lab test, whereas extensive blood tests such as cytochrome p450 are conducting lab tests in more than 5,000 labs in the United States.
Personalized Medicine Companies and Competitive Landscape
- Companies in the personalized medicine market are focusing on partnering with multiple companies and are focusing on developing diagnostic companies with oncology being the primary area of focus for the major companies in the industry.
- The major companies in the industry are investing around 3-4% of their R&D spending on biomarkers while small companies are investing approximately 0.5% of their R&D spend.
The scope of the Report
By Product Type
- PM Diagnostics
- Genetic Testing
- Direct-to-consumer diagnostics
- Esoteric lab services
- Esoteric lab tests
- PM Therapeutics
- Genomic medicine
- Medical devices
- Personalized nutrition & wellness
- Retail diet
- Complementary medicine
- Alternative medicine
- Personalized medical care
- Health information technology
- Disease Management
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
- The report also covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome Drug Market
Castleman Disease Treatment Market
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Market
Sports Medicine Market
Buy this report
Request new version
What is the Personalized Medicine Market growth?
The market is growing at a High CAGR.
What is the Personalized Medicine Market size in 2022?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2022.
Which region controlled the global market during 2023-2030?
North America region Controls the Personalized Medicine Market during 2023-2030.
Which is the fastest growing region in the Personalized Medicine Market?
Among all regions, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market share during the forecast period.