The Global Oral Care Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecasting period (2019-2026).
- The market is driven by several factors such as increasing geriatric population, rising incidences of dental disorders and other periodontal diseases, increase in awareness about oral hygiene and newborn health, growing dental tourism, and climb in per capita income leading to increased spending in dental care.
- However, shortage of dental professionals and reimbursement issue in the various geographical region are restraining the growth of the market.
- The global Oral Care market is segmented by type of products such as Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses (Medicated & Non-Medicated), Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes (Manual & Power), Toothpaste (Children's, Whitening, Sensitive, Total Care, Standard/Traditional, Therapeutic, Others).
- The market is further segmented by Distributional Channel Such as Consumer Stores, Dental Care Centers, Pharmacies and Online Sales.
- In 2020, the global oral care market is expected to be worth about 39.47 billion U.S. dollars. The benefits of good oral hygiene greatly outweigh the number of excuses. Cleaning between teeth can help avoid gum disease and tooth decay, and oral health issues can be an indicator of an underlying health problem.
- The global Oral Care market is segmented by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 and is expected to show growth on the forecasting period (2018-2025), due to growing awareness regarding dental hygiene & overall oral health among people, rising general population in this region and high prevalence of dental caries in countries such as India.
- Due to high disposable income in developed countries like the U.S., people are opting for newly developed oral care products, such as an electric toothbrush and other new dental care products. This has led to a significant revenue share of the North America market in 2016. Also, the presence of skilled dental hygienists in the U.S. is also expected to raise the demand for these products.
- In 2016, Europe held a significant share of the market. This is because the oral disease is considered as a substantial problem in the eastern parts of Europe. Moreover, Europe has a significant geriatric population base, which is expected to increase the market growth further.
- The major companies in the Oral Care market include 3M Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Dr. Fresh, LLC, GC Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lion Corporation, Sunstar Suisse S.A., The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever PLC.
- In 2015, Procter & Gamble announced that OralB and Crest collectively launched a new range of Crest + Oral-B Pro-Health JR toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Oral Care market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Oral Care by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Oral Care market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Oral Care products of all major market players
1. Oral Care Market – Executive Summary
2. Oral Care Market – Introduction
2.1. Market Definition
3. Oral Care Market – Research Methodology
4. Oral Care Market – Market Trends
4.1. Key Developments
4.2. Future Market Outlook
5. Oral Care Market – Industry Analysis
5.1. Market Drivers
5.2. Market Restraints
5.3. Threats and Opportunities
5.4. Porter's Five Forces
6. Oral Care Market – Product Analysis
6.1. By Category
6.1.1. Dental Floss
6.1.2. Denture Care
6.1.3. Mouth Fresheners
6.1.4. Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses
6.1.5 Tooth Whiteners
188.8.131.52. Total Care
6.2. By Distributional Channel
6.2.1. Consumer Stores
6.2.2. Dental Care Centers
6.2.4. Online Sales
7. Oral Care Market – Geographical Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. South America
7.4.3. Rest of South America
8. Oral Care Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Merger and Acquisition Analysis
8.3. New Product Launches
9. Oral Care Market – Company Profiles
9.1. 3M Company
9.2. Colgate-Palmolive Company
9.3. Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
9.4. Dr. Fresh, LLC
9.5. GC Corporation
9.6. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
9.7. Johnson & Johnson
9.8. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.9. Lion Corporation
9.10. Sunstar Suisse S.A.
9.11. The Procter & Gamble Company
9.12. Unilever PLC
10. Oral Care Market – Appendix
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us