Global Maize (Corn) Seed Market is segmented By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Global Maize (Corn) Seed Market Expected to reach a high CAGR by 2029: DataM Intelligence
- Maize (Corn) is one of the essential ancient cereal grain.
- The global production of Maize (Corn) seeds was approximately 40,861 million bushels on September 30, 2017, of which the US contributed with an output of 15,148 million bushels, followed by China with a production of 8,643 million bushels.
- Maize (Corn) seeds witnessed US2.24 billion in exports and US2.48 billion.
- Europe is leading the global market with 63% of global exports and 55% of global imports, followed by Asia and North America.
- France is a significant exporter of Maize (Corn) seeds across the globe contributing a 29% share of total production, raising revenue of US640 million, followed by Hungary and Romania with a market share of 11% and 7.8% respectively.
- Germany is a significant importer of Maize (Corn) seeds taking up 10% of global production, valued at approximately US248 million.
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Price trend analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, and company profiles.
- It segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Forage Seed Market
Chia Seed Market
Flax Seed Market