Lubricants are materials that help reduce the friction between moving parts or surfaces to enhance the efficiency of machines. They are used in different applications ranging from automobiles to large multitudes of industries. This report covers factors impacting the market, Lubricants Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report profiles the major players of this market.
Global Lubricants Market Size
- The Global Lubricants Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018.
- Lubricant Market Analysis at DMI yielded diverse opinions with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2026.
- It also revealed that the Global Lubricants Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
Lubricants Market Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Growth in the automotive industry, increasing urbanization and harsh traffic conditions are favoring the growth of Lubricants Market.
- Passenger and commercial vehicles are the major consumers of lubricants. This is due to the rising vehicle production and improving standard of living in the developing nations.
- Mineral oil to drive the market for lubricants during the forecast period owing to it's low cost.
- The increasing industrial investments and the growing automotive sector is projected to fuel the growth of the lubricants market in the Middle East & Africa region.
Lubricants Market Segmentation Analysis
- Lubricants are segmented into groups based on the base oil category and depending on the percentages of the properties likesulfur, saturates viscosity index.
- Based on the base stock into Bio-Based Lubricants, Mineral Oil Lubricants, Synthetic Lubricants, and Semi-synthetic Lubricants.
- Based on Group into Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV, and Group V.
- Group- I base oil occupies the major part with a market share of nearly 80%. These are solvent-refined, which is a more straightforward refining process and cheapest of base oils in the market. Current production of group I base oil constitutes 46% of the total output of mineral oils.
- Based on product type into Engine Oil, General Industrial Oils, Gear Oil, Greases, Metalworking Fluids, Process Oils, Transmission & Hydraulic FluidsandOthers.
- Based on End-user industry into Automotive and Transportation, Chemical Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Heavy Equipment, Metallurgy and Metal Working, Power Generation, and Others (Packaging, Oil & Gas (Drilling Fluids)).
Global Lubricants Geographical Share
- This report segments the market based on geography into North America, South America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and RoW.
- Asia-Pacific is a developing and continuously growing region with rapidly expanding Industrial and Automotive sectors. It is the leading consumer of lubricants with a demand of nearly 30% of the global production.
Lubricants Market Key Players
- The Global Lubricants Market Share is predominantly divided between the leading players of the market which include Total Oil Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd, Texas Petrochemical Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Ro-Quip Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Fuchs Lubricants India Pvt. Ltd, Paras Lubricants Limited.
Key takeaways from this report
Professionals purchasing the DMI report on Global Lubricants Market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the Lubricants Market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunitiesinby analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant Lubricants Market Analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for critical Lubricants Market products of all major market players.
Professionals who can derive maximum benefits out of this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Lubricants Market
1. Lubricants Market Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Lubricants Market Industry Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Lubricants Market Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Patent Analysis
4. Lubricants Market - Product-based Analysis
4.1 By Base Stock
4.1.1 Bio-Based Lubricants
4.1.2 Mineral Oil Lubricants
4.1.3 Synthetic Lubricants
4.1.4 Semi-synthetic Lubricants
4.2 By Group
4.2.1 Group I
4.2.2 Group II
4.2.3 Group III
4.2.4 Group IV
4.2.5 Group V
4.3 By Product Type
4.3.1 Engine Oil
4.3.2 General Industrial Oils
4.3.3 Gear Oil
4.3.5 Metalworking Fluids
4.3.6 Process Oils
4.3.7 Transmission & Hydraulic Fluids
4.4 By End-User Industry
4.4.1 Automotive and Transportation
4.4.2 Chemical Manufacturing
4.4.3 Food & Beverage
4.4.4 Heavy Equipment
4.4.5 Metallurgy and Metalworking
4.4.6 Power Generation
4.4.7 Others (Packaging, Oil & Gas (Drilling Fluids)
5. Lubricants Market - Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1 Global Lubricants Market- Geographic Overview
5.2 North America
5.2.1 The USA
5.3 South America
5.4.2 The United Kingdom
6. Lubricants Market - Competitive Analysis
6.1 Lubricants Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7. Lubricants Market - Company Profiles
7.1 BP PLC.
7.2 Chevron Corporation
7.3 Exxonmobil Corporation
7.4 Fuchs Petrolub AG
7.5 Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd
7.7 Petrochina Company Limited
7.8 Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
7.9 Sinopec Limited
7.10 Total S.A.
8. Lubricants Market - Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us