Global Lithium Market is segmented By Type (Alloys, Metal, Chloride, Carbonate, Hydroxide, Concentrate), By Application (Batteries, Lubricants, Automotive Parts, Aluminum Smelting & Alloys, Medical, Glass and Glass Ceramics, Air Treatment, Metallurgy, Polymers, Others), By End User (Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage, Industrial, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Lithium Market Overview
The Global Lithium Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 10.05% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Lithium is a soft, silvery-white alkali metal. Under standard conditions, it is the lightest metal and the lightest solid element. Like all alkali metals, lithium is highly reactive and flammable and is stored in mineral oil.
- The global demand for lithium-ion batteries is rapidly increasing due to a huge demand-supply gap in the electricity sector. Since lithium-ion batteries can store a considerable amount of power and can be used to supply this stored power during peak hours, their demand from the electricity sector has increased in recent years.
- Torrid advances in the rechargeable battery market are driven by rapid expansion in the lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery industry.
Lithium Market Scope and Summary
By Type, By Application, By End-User, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Lithium Market Dynamics and Trends
- The market is growing due to rapid expansion in the Lithium-Ion Battery industry as world demand for hybrid and electric vehicles, energy storage systems, and high-drain portable electronics continues to increase.
- Increasing demand for EVs (electric vehicles) from China is also going to drive the market in future years.
- E-Bicycles and E-Tricycles: Potential for Li-ion Batteries Market.
- The use of Li-ion Batteries in Laptops and Netbooks Drives Lithium Consumption.
- Lithium-ion Solar Batteries Hold an Edge over Lead Acid Batteries for Residential Solar Customers.
- Portable Electronics Equipment to Drive Growth in Li-ion Batteries.
- New Batteries for the Transport Sector to Involve the Use of Lithium.
- Decentralized Energy Storage: A Game-Changing Grid Storage Technology to Fuel Demand for Lithium.
- Mobile Phones and Smartphones: A Power Packed Opportunity for Li-ion batteries.
- Battery Technologies to Transform the Future of Renewable Energy.
- Peak Shifting Application Promises High Demand Scenario for Li-ion Batteries.
Lithium Market Segmentation Analysis
- Based on Type, the Global Lithium Market is segmented into Metal, Carbonate, Chloride, Concentrate, Hydroxide, and Alloys.
- Based on Traditional Applications, the market is segmented into Batteries, Lubricants, Automotive Parts, Aluminum Smelting & Alloys, Medical, Air Treatment, Glass and Glass Ceramics, Metallurgy (Iron & Steel Castings), Polymers, and Other Applications.
- By End-user Industry, the market is segmented into Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage (and E-bikes), Industrial, and Medical. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Lithium Market Share Analysis, Market Size, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The Lithium Market Share is divided among companies that include Albermarle, Altura Mining Limited, Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Critical Elements Corporation, FMC, Galaxy Resources Limited, Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd., Lithium Americas, Sichuan Tianqi Lithium Industries, SQM. This report profiles all the aforementioned leading players in this market.
- Global Lithium Market is expected to have more market share. This report covers the industry outlook.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Visualize the composition of the Lithium Market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Lithium Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market–level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key Lithium products of all major market players.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Lithium Market growth?
The market is growing at a high CAGR of 10.05%.
What is the Lithium Market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Who are the key players in Lithium Market?
Major Players are Albermarle, Altura Mining Limited, Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Critical Elements Corporation, FMC, Galaxy Resources Limited, Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd., Lithium Americas, Sichuan Tianqi Lithium Industries, and SQM.
Lithium-Ion Battery Separator Market
Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Market