Global Interventional Cardiology Market is segmented By Type (Stents (Bare-Metal, Drug-eluting, Bio-absorbable), Catheters (Angioplasty, Guiding, Pulmonary Artery, IVUS), PTCA balloons (Normal, Cutting, Scoring, Drug-eluting), Image Systems (IVUS, FFR, OCT), laser Procedures, Atherectomy, Others), By end-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Physicians offices), and By Region (North America, Latin, America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Interventional Cardiology Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Interventional cardiology is a non-surgical technique applied by the cardiologist to gather data about the patient’s heart condition, repair a damaged heart valve, which helps to diagnose and treat certain conditions that affect the heart (called cardiovascular diseases).
- The healthcare providers and device suppliers globally provides continuous and improved quality of life for patients suffering from heart diseases.
Interventional Cardiology Market Key Drivers
- Rising uptake in the treatment of Coronary artery (heart disease) drives the market growth. Aging populations, shifting disease patterns, increased health awareness, a growing private hospital sector and government support, and expenditure – but most importantly an emerging middle class will all continue to contribute to this phenomenal growth.
Interventional Cardiology Market Restraints
- The primary market restraint is that the device remains under the premium product bracket. One of the critical issue to address is Radiations.
- Interventional Cardiologists are at high risk for having tumors in the left side of their head because they work with the radiations which directly effects which is the biggest concern.
Interventional Cardiology Market Geographical analysis
- Global Market Growth of the Interventional Cardiology application by Regional analysis is represented below.
- Compared to markets in other regions North America accounted for the highest share in the global market accounting 39%, this is mainly attributed to favorable government policies and the presence of appropriate healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- It is followed by markets in Europe and other regions the Asia Pacific accounts second highest in the global market.
- Among Asia Pacific regions China and India account for the largest market share which is attributed to increasing in the incidence of Chronic heart diseases, Increasing geriatric population and demand for early diagnosis of cardiac conditions.
Interventional Cardiology Market Segmentation Analysis
Based on Device type:
Various types of interventional cardiology device market
- Stunts: Stunt remains the largest segment in interventional cardiology devices. The stent market is likely to bring a drastic change globally causing primilarly form better drug management, decreased average selling prices and slowed growth in the number of angioplasty procedures.
Percutaneous transluminal Coronary angioplasty (PTCA) balloons.
- As a result of better drug management and the success of drug-eluting stents, the U.S. market for PTCA balloon catheters will experience low negative growth.
- PTCA balloons are used for stenting as well as pre- and post-dilations, thus the increased use of self-expanding stents, which do not require balloon catheters, continue to limit growth in this market.
- Stent market share stands highest in the global interventional cardiology market, Major factors driving the market are the Growing elderly population and rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases — technological advancements in the field of stents, Global surge in acceptance of medical implants. And improved insurance and reimbursement scenario.
- The report profiles the following few other major companies, which includes Abbott, Acrostak Int., B. Barun Melsungen, Biosensors International Ltd. Boston scientific corporation., St. Jude Medical, Medtronic.
Central Vascular Access Devices Market
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market
Ultrasound devises Market