Infusion Systems Market
- Infusion Systems is a device used to deliver fluids into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. They may be used to provide nutrients or medications – such as insulin or other hormones, antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and pain relievers.
- The Global Infusion Systems market is growing at a steady pace and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of about 5% from 2017 to 2025. Primary market driver for the global infusion systems market includes the rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes and significant technological advancements.
- However, factors concerning patient safety and improper infusion leading to severe consequences will hamper the growth of the market.
Infusion Systems Segmentation
- The Global Infusion Systems market report segments the market by product type, by application, by end-user, and by region.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into volumetric infusion system; patient-controlled analgesia pump, disposable infusion system, syringe infusion system, ambulatory infusion system, and implantable infusion system.
- The volumetric infusion system is sub-segmented into Large volume and Small volume pump.
- By end-user, the market is segmented into the hospital, diagnostic centers, specialty oncology wards, and home care settings. Infusion systems are extensively used in hospitals and home care settings to provide improved care to patients.
- Hospitals are the largest end-users of infusion systems and account for over half of the market share.
Infusion Systems Market Regional Share
- Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. In 2017, the market was dominated by North America owing to favorable reimbursement and government regulations towards the infusion systems. Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing market due to increasing patient awareness and greater healthcare expenditure.
- The report also profiles the following companies in the Infusion Systems market – Smiths Medical, Terumo Medical Corporation, NIPRO Medical Corporation, Zyno Medical, B. Braun, Baxter International, Fresenius, IRADIMED CORPORATION, Hospira and so on.
Infusion Systems Market Analysis
By Product Type
- Elastomeric infusion system
- Volumetric infusion system
- Patient Controlled Analgesia pump
- Disposable infusion system
- Syringe infusion system
- Ambulatory infusion system
- Implantable infusion system
- Pain management
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Clinical nutrition
- Diagnostic Centres
- Specialty Oncology Wards
- Home care
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Infusion Systems market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the Infusion Systems market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Infusion Systems market – level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Infusion Systems of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Infusion Systems Market
1. Infusion Systems Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Infusion Systems Market – Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Infusion Systems Market Outlook
3.1 Market Drivers
3.1.1. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes
3.1.2. Major technological advancements
3.2 Market Restraints
3.2.1. Factors concerning patient safety and improper infusion
3.2.2. Threats and Opportunities
3.2.3. Porter’s 5 Forces
4. Infusion Systems Market Segmentation Analysis
4.1. Infusion Systems Market- By Product
4.1.1. Elastomeric infusion system
4.1.2. Volumetric infusion system
18.104.22.168. Large volume pump
22.214.171.124. Small volume pump
4.1.3. Patient Controlled Analgesia pump
4.1.4. Disposable infusion system
4.1.5. Syringe infusion system
4.1.6. Ambulatory infusion system
4.1.7. Implantable infusion system
4.2. Infusion Systems Market – By Application
4.2.3. Pain management
4.2.4. Gastrointestinal Disorders
4.2.5. Clinical nutrition
4.3. Infusion Systems Market – By End-User
4.3.2. Diagnostic Centres
4.3.3. Specialty Oncology wards
4.3.4. Home care
5. Infusion Systems Market – Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The USA
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
5.5 Rest of the World
6. Infusion Systems Market – Competitive Trends
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Mergers and Acquisitions Analysis
6.3. New Product Launches
7. Infusion Systems Market – Company Profiles
7.1. Smiths Medical
7.2. Terumo Medical Corporation
7.3. NIPRO Medical Corporation
7.4. Zyno Medical
7.6. Baxter International
7.8. IRADIMED CORPORATION
8. Infusion Systems Market – Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us