Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market
- The valuation of Global industrial distributed energy generation market was USD XX million in 2017. The market has been growing with a CAGR of XX% in the period during 2011-2016. The expected valuation of global industrial distributed energy generation market in 2018 is USD YY million.
Reasons favoring the growth of the Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market
The following are the reasons causing the growth of global industrial distributed energy generation market
- Increasing demand for electricity from different industrial applications,
- Increasing adoption of smart grid technologies in developing countries to improve efficiency and reliability and
- Rising economic growth globally
In addition, due to better power efficiency which reduces the power loss in transmission and distribution lines, the distributed power generation is preferred over centralized power generation.
Growth projections and segmentation of global industrial distributed energy generation
- The graph shows the Industrial energy consumption in 2011 and 2012 with a projection for 2040. In 2040, the industrial sector renewable energy consumption will exceed 80 quadrillion British thermal units.
- The global Industrial Distributed Energy Generation market is segmented by application into On-Grid and Off-Grid. On the basis of Technology, the market has 5 segments namely Fuel Cells, Solar PV, Wind, Gas Turbines, and Others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW.
Some leading players in Industrial Distributed Energy Generation are ABB, Siemens, GE, Alstom, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Recent developments in the market
- In Feb 2018, Cummins Inc. and NRG Energy of the US announced a strategic commercial partnership. They are planning to deploy a resilient, cleaner, and cost-effective distributed generation platform for commercial and industrial customers. This platform is the first-of-its-kind in the energy industry.
- In Jan 2018, Resource, a Lagos-based distributed energy provider expanded its power-as-a-service renewable energy business in Nigeria by raising USD 3.5 million finance.
Scope of the Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST), GE, Wood Group, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Caterpillar, Ansaldo Energia SpA, and Fuelcell Energy.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Industrial Distributed Energy Generation market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Industrial Distributed Energy Generation by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Most comprehensive study on Industrial Distributed Energy Generation to date.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Industrial Distributed Energy Generation market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Industrial Distributed Energy Generation products of all major market players
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1. Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.1 Scope of the Report
2. Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market – Headlines & Trends
2.1 Headlines2.2 Key Trends & Developments
3. Industrial Distributed Energy Generation Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters five forces Analysis
3.3.1 Buyer power
3.3.2 Supplier power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.1 By Application
4.2 By Technology
4.2.1 Fuel Cells
4.2.2 Solar PV
4.2.4 Gas Turbines
5. Geographic Analysis
5.1. North America
5.3 Asia Pacific
5.4 South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Company Benchmarking
6.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
7. Company Profiles*
7.5 Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST)
7.6 Wood Group
7.7 Schneider Electric
7.8 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
7.10 Ansaldo Energia SpA
8.2 List of Charts/Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us
*Note: Additional Company Profiles will be included on request