Pegasus Food Futures, leading hydroponic farming facilities provider in Middle East, Europe and Africa unveils plans to use AI to provide better value to customers.
PUBLISHED: November 8, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Hydroponics Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
- The Global Hydroponics market was valued at USD xx million in 2017. Experts at DMI have pegged the Hydroponics market forecast valuation by 2025 at USD xx million.
- The hydroponics market size is expected to grow rapidly with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
- Hydroponics, a subset of hydroculture, is a method of growing plants without soil, using mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent.
What is causing the hydroponics market to grow at such a brisk pace?
- Factors like depleting water resources, gradually decreasing land under cultivation and reduction in fertility of soil etc., are raising the need to invent innovative and fruitful methods of cultivation. Hydroponics is one such revolutionary method of farming.
Advantages of Hydroponics:
- The possibility of obtaining more products in less time
- The possibility of growing plants more densely
- Balanced supply of air water and nutrients
- Zero use of electricity
- Disease resistant products
- Elimination of Soil-borne pests (fungi) and diseases.
- Reduced turnaround time between planting etc., are helping the growth of the global Hydroponics market.
Americas take a major share of the global Hydroponics market, followed by Europe and APAC.
How is the global Hydroponics market segmented?
- The global Hydroponics market is segmented into the following categories based on different criteria.
Based on Type
- Liquid Hydroponic Systems
- Aggregate Hydroponic System (Open systems and closed systems )
Based on Crop Type
- Lettuce & Leafy Vegetables
Based on Equipment Type
- Communication Technology
- Irrigation systems
- LED Grow Light
- Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Control Systems
- Material Handling
- Other Equipment
Based on Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
What all does this report cover?
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report also profiles the leading companies of global hydroponics market including AMC-Produce Inc., American Hydroponics, Inc., Argus Control Systems Ltd., BetterGrow Hydro, Eurofresh Farms, General Hydroponics, Inc., Greentech Agro, Llc, Heliospectra AB, Hydrodynamics International, Inc., Hydrofarm, Inc., HydroWholesale Inc, Koninklijke Philips NV, Logiqs B.V., Lumigrow, Inc., and Village Farms International.
Why should I purchase this report?
This report helps you in doing the following.
- Visualize the composition of the Hydroponics market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Hydroponics by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Hydroponics market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Hydroponics products of all major market players
Table of Contents
1.Methodology and Scope
2. Industry Trends
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Research Methodology
4. Market Outlook
4.1. Key Developments
4.2. Future Market Outlook
5. Market Forecast Analysis
5.1. Market Drivers
5.2. Market Restraints
5.3. Threats and Opportunities
5.4. Porter’s Five Forces
6. Product-based Analysis
6.1. Hydroponics Market – By Type
6.1.1. Liquid Hydroponic Systems
6.1.2. Aggregate Hydroponic System
18.104.22.168. Open Systems
22.214.171.124. Closed Systems
6.2. Hydroponics Market- By Crop Type
6.2.2. Lettuce & Leafy Vegetables
6.3. Hydroponics Market- By Equipment Type
6.3.1. Communication Technology
6.3.2. Irrigation Systems
6.3.3. LED Grow Light
6.3.4. Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
6.3.5. Control Systems
6.3.6. Material Handling
6.3.7. Other Equipment
7. Regional, Country-level Analysis
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The USA
7.2.3. The UK
7.2.6. Rest of Europe
7.3. Asia Pacific
7.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7.4. South America
7.4.3. Rest of South America
8. Competitive Trends
8.1. Market Share Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. Company profiles
9.1. AMC-Produce Inc.
9.2. American Hydroponics, Inc.
9.3. Argus Control Systems Ltd.
9.4. BetterGrow Hydro
9.5. Eurofresh Farms
9.6. General Hydroponics, Inc.
9.7. Greentech Agro, Llc
9.8. Heliospectra AB
9.9. Hydrodynamics International, Inc.
9.10. Hydrofarm, Inc.
9.11. HydroWholesale Inc
9.12. Koninklijke Philips NV
9.13. Logiqs B.V.
9.14. Lumigrow, Inc.
9.15. Village Farms International
10.1 List of Tables
10.2 List of Figures
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats