Specialty Fertilizers Market
- The Global Specialty Fertilisers market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
- Specialty fertilizers are those fertilizer products which are applied at special conditions of soil or plant or to induce particular activity in plants.
Specialty Fertilizers Market Drivers and Restraints
- The growing environmental and health concerns, the prevalence of crop diseases, increasing government initiatives and decreasing land availability are some of the factors driving the market. With the decreasing arable land per person, the sustainable agriculture practices are gaining traction all over the world.
- The focus is on increasing the crop yield with the use of minimal resources. As these fertilizers are more efficient than conventional fertilizers, the demand for specialty fertilizers is rising.
- of these fertilizers minimizes the labor, and it also meets the environmental safety measures. Thus, the advantages of specialty fertilizers over conventional fertilizers are boosting the market.
- The high production cost of specialty fertilizers limits its use in mainstream agriculture and is a major restraint to the growth of the market.
Global Specialty Fertilizers Geographical Share
- The report segments the market based on geography as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America dominated the market in 2017, with the U.S. being the largest and fastest growing market in the region.
- Increasing focus on sustainable agriculture coupled with a high degree of environmental awareness because of government regulations is primarily responsible for the high adoption of specialty fertilizers.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period.
Global Specialty Fertilizers Market Share (2019), By Region
- The high growth in the region can be attributed to the high population growth rate, rising health concerns, the prevalence of crop diseases, increasing environmental concerns and increasing government initiatives. China is the leading market in APAC for specialty fertilizers.
- The growing awareness about specialty fertilizers in developing countries like India will also contribute to the growth of the market in the region.
Specialty Fertilizers Companies
- The Global Specialty Fertilisers market report profiles the following companies-
- Yara International, Sinochem Group, Nutrien AG., The Mosaic Company, Haifa Chemicals, Coromandel Fertilisers, ICL Fertilisers, EuroChem Group AG, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera de Chile, K+S AG, and CF Industries.
Specialty Fertilizers Segmentation Analysis
- The Global Specialty Fertilisers Market report segments the market by type, compound type, and crop type. Based on the type, the market can be segmented as Controlled Release Fertilisers, Slow Release Fertilisers, Micronutrients, Nitrification and Urease Inhibitors, and Others.
- Compound Type segment includes Nitrogen Compounds, Potash Compounds, Phosphate Compounds, NPK Compounds, and Others. Further, on the basis of crop type, the market has been segmented as Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Oilseeds, Turf & Ornamentals, and Others.
Global Specialty Fertilizers Market Shares (2019), By Crop Type
- The Turf & Ornamentals segment is the largest segment in this category and is also expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Fruits & Vegetables and Cereals & Oilseeds are also expected to grow at a significant pace in the coming years.
- Controlled Release Fertilisers
- Slow Release Fertilisers
- Nitrification and Urease Inhibitors
By Compound Type
Calcium Nitrate (CN)
Potassium Sulfate (SOP)
Potassium Nitrate (NOP)
Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
By Crop Type
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Oilseeds
• Turf & Ornamentals
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Reasons for purchasing this report
• Visualize the composition of the Specialty Fertilisers market across each indication, in terms of type, compound type and crop type highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Specialty Fertilisers market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Specialty Fertilisers market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Specialty Fertilisers market products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Global Specialty Fertilisers Market
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
3. Market Outlook
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Key Trends
3.4. Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Regulatory Analysis
4. Market Segmentation – By Type
4.1. Controlled Release Fertilisers
4.2. Slow Release Fertilisers
4.4. Nitrification and Urease Inhibitors
5. Market Segmentation – By Compound Type
5.1. Nitrogen Compounds
5.1.1. Ammonium Nitrate
5.1.2. Calcium Nitrate (CN)
5.2. Potash Compounds
5.2.1. Potassium Sulfate (SOP)
5.2.2. Potassium Nitrate (NOP)
5.3. Phosphate Compounds
5.3.1. Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
5.3.2. Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
5.4. NPK Compounds
6. Market Segmentation – By Crop Type
6.1. Fruits & Vegetables
6.2. Cereals & Oilseeds
6.3. Turf & Ornamentals
7. Regional, Country-level Analysis
7.1. Global Overview
7.2. North America
7.2.1. The United States
7.3. South America
7.3.3. Rest of South America
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.4.7. Rest of Europe
7.5.5. South East Asia
7.5.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.6. Rest of the World
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Yara International
8.2. Sinochem Group
8.3. Nutrien AG
8.4. The Mosaic Company
8.5. Haifa Chemicals
8.6. Coromandel Fertilisers
8.7. ICL Fertilisers
8.8. EuroChem Group AG
8.9. Sociedad Quimica Y Minera de Chile
8.10. K+S AG
8.11. CF Industries
*Note- Additional companies will be included on client request.
9. Competitive Analysis
9.1. Market Share Analysis
9.2. Key Strategies Adopted by the Manufactures
10.1. About Us