Table of Content
Cleaning Robot Market is segmented By Product Type (Floor Cleaning, Pool Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Lawn Cleaning, Others), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Cleaning Robot Market Overview
Report analyses the Global Cleaning Robot Market size, shares, recent trends, competitive intelligence, and future market outlook. Demand from Residential, Industrial, Commercial uses in North America and Asia pacific is booming. Competitive rivalry intensifies with Neato Robotics, Inc, LG Electronics, Dyson Limited and others operating in the market.
Cleaning robots are autonomous robots loaded with advanced features to perform self-drive mode and cleaning automatically.
Cleaning Robot Market Scope and Summary
By Product Type, By Application, And By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click Here
Cleaning Robot Market Dynamics and Trends
- The growth in the industry is mainly due to increasing new developments in robotics technology along with rising disposable incomes and demand for automation in various applications.
- Rising technological improvements in vacuum cleaners; highly advanced, small-sized, and efficient cleaning appliances are being developed that can easily fit into limited spaces compared to traditional robots, which will further drive the market growth in the coming years.
- However, the high cost associated with the cleaning robots is acting as a restraining factor in the market. A cleaning robot is more expensive than a traditional vacuum cleaner, which makes it less affordable to all segments of people.
Cleaning Robot Market Segmentation Analysis
- Product types, into floor cleaning, pool cleaning, window cleaning, lawn cleaning, and others.
- The floor cleaning robot segment accounted for the largest share of YY% of the market in 2017 for residential applications due to the high penetration of automation in household appliances. The pool-cleaning robots segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period to 2026, as manual cleaning of pools requires a lot of effort and time.
- Hence, the introduction of the pool-cleaning robot has simplified the process of cleaning with an advanced, efficient, and cost-effective version of traditional pool-cleaning equipment.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Residential, Industrial, and Commercial. The residential segment is leading the global cleaning robot market in 2017 and accounted for the largest share of about YY% due to its high penetration of in-home applications.
- Cleaning robots in a residential application are used to perform tasks such as mopping and cleaning. Employing domestic workers is too expensive with high labor charges, thus cleaning robots could be an excellent option for cleaning homes.
Global Cleaning Robot Market Geographical Share
- Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
- North America accounted for the largest market share for cleaning robots. The United States is the major contributor to the growth of the cleaning robots market in the North American region due to increasing advancements in technology and high spending rate.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to show strong growth due to the rising adoption of cleaning robots and the emergence of new global players with new developments in their products.
Cleaning Robot Market Companies and Competitive Analysis
- Key players in the global Cleaning Robot market are Ecovacs, iRobot, Dyson Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Neato Robotics Inc., Intellibot Robotics, and Samsung Electronics.
- The key players are adopting various vital strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, and product development to introduce new technologies in the market.
- For instance, In Oct 2017, iRobot Corp. acquired privately-held Robopolis SAS (Robopolis), based in France. The acquisition enabled iRobot to capitalize on market momentum driving accelerated adoption of robots for the home.
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Cleaning Robot across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in the Global Cleaning Robot market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Cleaning Robot market.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Growth Rate of the Cleaning Robot Market?
Grow at a CAGR of 23.7% in the forecast period (2022-2029).
What Companies Are Included in the Cleaning Robot Market?
Ecovacs, iRobot, Dyson Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Neato Robotics Inc., Intellibot Robotics, and Samsung Electronics.
Which Region is Segmented into Cleaning Robot Market?
North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
Medical Robotics Market
Service Robotics Market
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy