Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- The Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market was valued at USD xx million in 2018. The research at DMI yielded a noteworthy prospect about the market with the cancer monoclonal antibodies market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2026. The research also revealed that the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
About Monoclonal Antibodies
- Monoclonal Antibodies are mono-specific antibodies bodies having identical immune cells which are clones of a single parent cell and are directed to specific cellular targets. Therefore, Monoclonal Antibodies are highly customizable due to its specific nature and can play a crucial role in eliminating the cancerous cell while sparing the normal cells during the cancer treatment. Hence, monoclonal antibodies technology is proved to be more effective than other cancer therapies.
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Dynamics
- The market growth is driven by several factors such as rising incidence of cancer patients and growing investments by the companies in the research and development of genomic studies. The market is also driven by the specificity of the nature of monoclonal antibodies to target only cancer cells. However, the market is negatively affected by the high costs involved in the development of these advanced techniques and regulatory issues faced by the countries for the rolling out of these products.
- The largest part of cancer immunotherapies involved monoclonal antibodies as monoclonal antibodies having more potential to offer less toxic and efficient therapy to the patients. They are used to treat a wide array of diseases related to autoimmune, inflammatory and especially cancer.
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Segmentation
- Based on anitobodies, the market is segmented into Humanized, Murine, Rat, Chimeric, Human, Immunotoxin, Immunoadhesin, and Others.
- Based on Applications, the market is segmented into Non-small-cell lung cancers, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Blood Cancer, Glioma cancers, Bladder Cancer, Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, and Others.
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Geographical Share
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
- North America dominates the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market due to the well-established healthcare infrastructures, increased spending by the government for infection control and management, and the rising prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases.
- In 2015, the US government spent US 13.6 billion to execute the above mentioned activities. This region is expected to show growth owing to the rise in funding by the government for cancer research and technology development.
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Key Companies
- The global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market share is divided majorly among ImmunoGen Inc, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Amgen Inc, Lifeline Scientific, Bristol-Meyer Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche Holding, Merck & Co. Inc., Seattle Genetics, and Novartis AG.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualize the composition of the Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies products of all major market players
Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market
1. Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market -Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Regulatory Analysis
4. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market- Product Analysis
4.1. Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – By Monoclonal Antibodies
4.2. Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – By Applications
4.2.1. Non-small-cell lung cancers
4.2.2. Colorectal Cancer
4.2.3. Breast Cancer
4.2.4. Prostate Cancer
4.2.5. Blood Cancer
4.2.6. Glioma cancers
4.2.7. Bladder Cancer
4.2.9. Ovarian Cancer
5. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market- Geographical Analysis
5.1. Asia Pacific
5.1.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. North America
5.3.1. The USA
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
6. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – Company Profiles
7.1. ImmunoGen Inc.
7.2 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
7.3 Amgen Inc.
7.4 Lifeline Scientific
7.5 Bristol-Meyer Squibb
7.7 Roche Holding
7.8 Merck & Co. Inc.
7.9 Seattle Genetics
7.10 Novartis AG
8. Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market – Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us