Cancer Immunotherapy Market
- Large numbers of products in cancer immunotherapy market are in the development stage with most products in stage II and stage III phase.
- Many new products are expected to be launched in the forecasted period which is estimated to increase the market significantly.
- key trends in the cancer immunotherapy market include Growing awareness among the cancer patients, the emergence of combined therapeutics products, and developing a strategic alliance between the companies for the development increasing the market size of cancer immunotherapy market in the forecast period.
- The rise in prevalence of the cancers, growing demand for the monoclonal antibodies, robust product pipelines of the companies in the cancer immunotherapy, increasing investments in the R & D for the development of the novel drugs are some of the major factors driving the growth and size of the cancer immunotherapy market.
- High cost for the development of the products with low success rates, high risk of side effects, patent expiry of the major drugs in the cancer immunotherapy market are the major challenges in the cancer immunotherapy market.
Cancer Immunotherapy Market Segmentation Analysis
- By product type, the cancer immunotherapy market is segmented by monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines, immune checkpoint inhibitors, and others.
- In the product segment, the monoclonal antibodies account for the largest market share in 2017. Growing demand for antibody-drug conjugates (ADC’s) and advancements in technological innovations are some of the major factors driving the growth of the monoclonal antibodies in the forecasted period.
- North America dominated the global cancer immunotherapy market share by region while the United States accounts for the largest immunotherapy market share by country.
- The market is in the growth stage in the developed regions while the market is still in the introduction/innovation stage in some of the emerging nations.
- The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at a faster rate in the market forecast period. China and Japan have the largest market share in the Asia-Pacific region with a large number of companies focusing on developing novel drugs.
- The United States has the most significant digit of companies focusing on the development of new products in cancer immunotherapy market.
- The supportive environment for new entrants and the presence of advanced technologies are the primary reason for the companies in choosing the United States.
- The global cancer immunotherapy market is a consolidated market with few companies occupying significant market share. The immune-oncology market is dominated by Bristol Myers Squibb with a market share of 34% followed by Merck. The top 7 companies in the industry account for 95% of the market share in 2017.
Market Segmentation by Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cancer Vaccines
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
Segmentation by Cancer Type
- Lung Cancer
- Breast cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- The report also covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Why should I purchase this report?
• Visualize the composition of the global cancer immunotherapy market with a clear distinction between each design type and usage type.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the worldwide cancer immunotherapy Market analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global cancer immunotherapy market.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players.
Who can derive maximum benefits from this report?
• Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Cancer Immunotherapy Market
1. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Scope of the report
2: Cancer Immunotherapy Industry Analysis
2.1 Market Drivers
2.2 Market Restraints
2.3 Porters Five Forces
3. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Outlook
3.1 Epidemiology Analysis
3.2 Reimbursement Policies
3.3 Clinical Trial Analysis
4. Product Pipeline Analysis
5. Segmentation by Product Type
5.1 Monoclonal Antibodies
5.2 Cancer Vaccines
5.3 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
6. Segmentation by Cancer Type
6.1 Lung Cancer
6.2 Breast cancer
6.3 Head and neck cancer
6.5 Colorectal cancer
6.6 Ovarian cancer
7. Regional, Country-level Analysis
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of North America
7.2.1 United Kingdom
7.2.5 Rest of Europe
7.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of South America
7.5 Rest of the World
8. Competitive Analysis
8.1 Market Player Analysis
8.2 Key Strategies Adopted by Major companies
9. Company Profiles
9.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb
9.6 Takeda Pharamaceuticals
9.7 Ono Pharmaceuticals
10.2 Contact Us