Table of Contents
Global Biofertilizers Market is segmented By Microorganism (Azotobacter, Azospirillum, Cyanobacteria, Mycorrhiza, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria, Rhizobium, Others), By Crop Type (Fruits and Vegetables, Oilseeds & Pulses, Cereals & Grains, Others), By Application (Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), By Type (Potash-Mobilizing, Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilizing, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Biofertilizers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.20% during the forecasting period 2022-2029.
Drivers and Restraints
- Growing organic food industry worldwide.
- Significant growth of the market is due to increased organic farming as the demand for organic food is growing around the world, which is further backed by the increasing per-capita income and improved standard of living.
- Rise in awareness towards health hazards caused by the use of chemical fertilizers
- Increasing practice of organic farming
- Emphasis on sustainable farming and government initiatives to use biofertilizers.
- However, lack of awareness and low adoption of bio-fertilizers, low product efficacy under unfavorable conditions and high demand for synthetic fertilizers are the major restraining factors to the growth of this market.
- Biofertilizers market is segmented by micro-organisms into Azotobacter, Azospirillum, Cyanobacteria, Mycorrhiza, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria, Rhizobium, and Others.
- Further, based on crop type, the market is segmented into Fruits and Vegetables, Oilseeds & Pulses, Cereals & Grains and Others. Segmentation.
- Based on Application, the global biofertilizers market consists of two segments namely Soil Treatment and Seed Treatment.
- Based on type into Potash-Mobilizing, Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilizing, and Others.
- The report segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- Asia is a major exporter of organic products, but the domestic market is growing actively.
- China is the largest market in this region due to the dynamic development and government support in agricultural farming.
- Increasing demand for chemical-free products has to lead to the growth of the biofertilizers market.
Scope of the Report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles the following companies which combined, have about 80% of the global bio-fertilizers market share: Agri Life, Biomax, Novozymes A/S, National Fertilizers, Rizobacter Argentina SA, CBF China Bio-Fertilizer AG, Lallemand Inc., Krishak Bharti Co, Symborg, and Madras Fertilizers Ltd.
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualize the composition of the Biofertilizers market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for critical products of all major market players
Organic Fertilizers Market
Sunflower seeds Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy